View Poll Results: Do you like WolfcamQL?

Voters
743. You may not vote on this poll
  • I Like WolfcamQL

691 93.00%
  • I Dislike WolfcamQL

52 7.00%
+ Reply to Thread
Page 153 of 161 FirstFirst ... 53 103 143 151 152 153 154 155 ... LastLast
Results 1,521 to 1,530 of 1605

Thread: WolfcamQL :D

Member c0rrupt is on a distinguished road
    lots of videos on youtube look like garbage atm huk. Post d/l links to your vids if you want people to try and re-render it. That first link are you recording the demos at a different timescale then normal? I just went to my youtube channels and vids look different then they did x months ago. almost all my vids have blurry txt now,which is ot the way before youtube rnders it
    Last edited by Sasparillo; 12-30-2013 at 04:16 PM.

Junior Member nom6d is on a distinguished road
    how to get all capital letters in frag message without shadows, also if you could set transparency in the same?

Member AGRESS0R is on a distinguished road
    How remove this 2d flag icon ??

Last edited by AGRESS0R; 01-07-2014 at 06:26 PM.
    Short Montage >>> Esr Reality
    Short Montage 2 >>> Esr Reality

*VisitingBoss
    does this work in stand alone

Junior Member s3nate is on a distinguished road
    So I recently downloaded WolfCam and installed it fine. I couldn't figure out how to get the kitten cfg to exec, so I have been using the standard cfg it comes with, which was fine. It showed me Item Times, frag messages, the chat box--all of the standard in game/hud stuff.

But upon trying to run it today, when I launched a demo, the HUD was gone--no item timer, no chatbox, no nothing. I have no clue what I did, or what's happened.

Can anyone help me out?

Support Sasparillo is on a distinguished road Sasparillo's Avatar
    Make sure /cg_draw2d is set to 1. I accidentally disable it fairly often.

Member Lapppy is on a distinguished road
    I'm trying to refilm some old clips that I still have the demos for. However, every demo on 'Retribution' is missing the bridge and lava texture.

Is there any way to fix this?

EDIT: I think I fixed it!

To fix: Make a 'retribution.cfg' in "wolfcam-ql/maps" and put this in it.
    Code:
    set cg_forceBModel1 26
    set cg_forceBModel2 24
    set cg_forceBModel3 23
    Last edited by Lapppy; 01-29-2014 at 01:58 PM. Reason: I fixed it! :D

Quote Originally Posted by Sasparillo View Post
    Make sure /cg_draw2d is set to 1. I accidentally disable it fairly often.
    you were right; worked like a charm.. thank you very much

on a side note, how do I exec a config, like ignitionkitten's cfg? I try to exec like I do in QL, but nothing changes?

Senior Member M0NG3R is on a distinguished road
    Quote Originally Posted by s3nate View Post
    you were right; worked like a charm.. thank you very much

on a side note, how do I exec a config, like ignitionkitten's cfg? I try to exec like I do in QL, but nothing changes?
    Ignition Kitten, heh.That's how that name started. It has a nice ring to it, no?

Anyway, put the .cfg inside the "wolfcam-ql" folder. If you have any experience with Quake 3, then something important to realize is that wolfcam is effectively a standalone q3 mod. The wolfcam-ql folder is the exact same as a normal Q3 mod folder, so that's where you put all your configs and pk3s and stuff. It makes it a bit easier than putting them in baseq3.

Once you have the config where it needs to be (not alongside the .exe), enter the game and type "/exec config.cfg", or you can add that line to another config (a lot of people like to exec secondary configs via their autoexec.cfg, because it helps to organize their settings).
    M0NG3R

If you have questions regarding Wolfcam, please ask in #WolfcamQL on QuakeNet (IRC or webIRC client required).

Quote Originally Posted by M0NG3R View Post
    Ignition Kitten, heh.That's how that name started. It has a nice ring to it, no?

Anyway, put the .cfg inside the "wolfcam-ql" folder. If you have any experience with Quake 3, then something important to realize is that wolfcam is effectively a standalone q3 mod. The wolfcam-ql folder is the exact same as a normal Q3 mod folder, so that's where you put all your configs and pk3s and stuff. It makes it a bit easier than putting them in baseq3.

Once you have the config where it needs to be (not alongside the .exe), enter the game and type "/exec config.cfg", or you can add that line to another config (a lot of people like to exec secondary configs via their autoexec.cfg, because it helps to organize their settings).
    I figured it was like that.. as far as execing a cfg, like how I use mine on QL.. but when i /exec s3nate.cfg (for example) absolutely nothing happens.. maybe it's in the wrong place?

+ Reply to Thread