View Poll Results: Do you like WolfcamQL?
- 756. You may not vote on this poll
I Like WolfcamQL
I Dislike WolfcamQL
08-23-2013 05:15 PM
thanks a lot for the quick reply
Originally Posted by d3phx
i managed to solve 1and2
about the chat messages: i'd love to get them shown rather than disabling them (sorry i wasnt clear)
5)could you please specify the correct folder?
08-23-2013 05:28 PM
1) Apply these commands: cg_drawFragMessageScale and cg_drawFragMessageAlign (0: align left, 1: align center, 2: align right)
2) change it to : cg_drawFragMessageTokens "You fragged %v"
3) Think it is the default wolfcam setting but you can change it with : cg_chatlines 10
4) Make sure the hud file and cfg goes into ui folder in wolfcam, and in console: /loadhud ui/yourhud.cfg
5) It goes in gibsq3 folder NOT baseq3 folder. The path should look like wolfcamql/wolfcam-ql/models/gibsq3/files.md3 and cl_useq3gibs 1 to enable it. EDIT: I've checked my folder and it's got the files for the gibs unpacked. I'm not sure if gibs.pk3 will work. If not you can try extracting it to the folder. They can also be downloaded here.
Hope they work!! GL!
Last edited by Ti5GR; 08-23-2013 at 06:42 PM.
08-23-2013 08:22 PM
I Am Having Trouble Setting This Program Up It Would Be Very Appreciated If You Made A video About It The Main Part That Stopped Me Was The Second Part. If Someone could Message Me It Would Be Very Nice
08-24-2013 05:16 AM
Originally Posted by Ti5GR
thanks a lot, managed to solve evrything by using another cfg as a base, and following a guide to extract gibs from pak0.pk3.
08-24-2013 12:30 PM
Originally Posted by 3xp3llsh0n
08-25-2013 11:58 AM
Last edited by EARTH_QUAKE; 08-27-2013 at 05:46 AM.
Reason: forgot to actually link the journel I referred to...
08-26-2013 07:53 PM
^^^ Nice one m8, found the journal, gonna check it owt ^^
09-09-2013 03:18 PM
when i open the file it say this will harm your computer
09-10-2013 09:29 AM
It won't. It may hurt your mind, however. I suggest that if you are this insecure, stay away from quake in general...
Originally Posted by oMeRtAhoydor
09-11-2013 09:41 AM
Hey, anyone knows the command to change my player model in wolfcam?
I am using Slash/Yuriko model during game but i want to have Hunter/default model when i open my demos with wolfcam.
It's because i have few old demos recorded while using Slash and i don't want to have that skin on them
I know only how to change it for Sarge... (cg_forcepovmodel 1)
Please help me :*