View Poll Results: Do you like WolfcamQL?

Voters
736. You may not vote on this poll
  • I Like WolfcamQL

684 92.93%
  • I Dislike WolfcamQL

52 7.07%
+ Reply to Thread
Page 140 of 160 FirstFirst ... 40 90 130 138 139 140 141 142 150 ... LastLast
Results 1,391 to 1,400 of 1596

Thread: WolfcamQL :D

Senior Member EARTH_QUAKE is on a distinguished road EARTH_QUAKE's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by HUK View Post
    Your fx makes me very excited good job. I vote blurframes 1.

Senior Member HUK is on a distinguished road
    Quote Originally Posted by EARTH_QUAKE View Post
    Your fx makes me very excited good job. I vote blurframes 1.
    Thanks, 1-15 blurframes no super smooth look, 20 blurframes is smootly but no all maps and bad blur for look, although a way to capture very fast (aviframerate 30, blurframes 20), like a real-time playback and takes up little space on your hard disk. While in search of a way to capture for ultra-smooth look in youtube with hadden blur. My config (aviframerate 120 bf 20 bo 60) is still not entirely happy.

I aspire to that - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u65C-b_Jt5M , but 300fps to 30, as in the description of this video, is not enough, there is secret for me.
    Last edited by HUK; 05-11-2013 at 02:56 PM.

Xvid codec is better than the ripbot x64 for 30fps source(60fps youtube upload - ripbot is better imo), this video is 30fps source and xvid compression my settings on screenshoots(advanced settingsby default) (30fps 8bf) - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cN0gi...ature=youtu.be. For comprare quality compressor my other video - http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature...tRa7yrc#t=127s with ripbot x64 compression is equivalently source. If there is a more optimal way to compress for youtube, I would like to know.

Last edited by HUK; 05-11-2013 at 03:45 PM.

Member Mango is on a distinguished road
    What about your mme_bluroverlap value? that has an impact on the way blurframes look as well.

Here's a tutorial on blurframes if you're interested:

http://www.wolfwhisperer.net/motion-blur-tutorial/

Quote Originally Posted by Mango View Post
    What about your mme_bluroverlap value? that has an impact on the way blurframes look as well.

Here's a tutorial on blurframes if you're interested:

http://www.wolfwhisperer.net/motion-blur-tutorial/
    Thanks for the link, but I had already read it and did not receive benefits.

Hi all! My problem is described in this video - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W_XjAkY_K3k , sorry for the bad English and I hope that everything is clear.

Member Mango is on a distinguished road
    I noticed in the video you have your bluroverlap set to 0.

Set it to 8 or more.

Thanks, but no help overlap.I've seen videos with perfect smooth without wolfcam`s blurring, which are recorded at 125fps,then what is the other trick that is in wolfcam cfg. Rotate frame rate in recording or sync, i am trying to solve the mystery but so far without success. I use many different config in internet, and popular anti or k..... at this forum but this no have this mystery trick. Many link to download of good config is not work in discription of smooth movies.
    Last edited by HUK; 05-15-2013 at 09:35 AM.

I watched your video and honestly the smoothness was fine. You are always going to have to comprimise between firstly: Quality or file size and secondly sharpness or smoothness.

You're looking for the impossible, really. Video encoding can definitely improve the smoothness and sharness of a video for a given file size, but past that there can be little further improvement: remember sony vegas can only go up to 100fps and youtube 30fps - after that you've hit a brick wall in my opinion. By all means continue to experiment, but when I saw you'd tried 2880fps I laughed; you're wasting your time!

Thank you, but I'm still not sure what vegas maximum 100fps, because you can capture 30fps at timescale 0.1 and speed for 2 times in vegas. 1 times 30 x 3 = 90, second 90 x 3,33 times and thus to infinity. Here is a simple example where my problem is clearly visible:
    I repeated the author of this video and just captured at 200fps without wolfcams blur and use vegas pro , but the result is not the same! - So this is a proof of tricks cfg - not known to me. I use aNtii - cfg and other "complete wolfcamql cfg" from this forum and many different cfg, but there are still no results.
    On some map (for example: aerowalk, asylum, spidercrossing) video aviframerate 120 + blurframes median 20 + bluroverlap 60. after conversion to vegas pro at 30fps - super smooth, almost like the CoD and CSS, but in most of the map - not much more smoothly nervous.
    Last edited by HUK; 05-16-2013 at 05:19 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by HUK View Post
    Thank you, but I'm still not sure what vegas maximum 100fps, because you can capture 30fps at timescale 0.1 and speed for 2 times in vegas. 1 times 30 x 3 = 90, second 90 x 3,33 times and thus to infinity.
    No idea what you're trying to say, sorry. I read somewhere that sony vegas pro 9 (version I have) can only support framerate 100fps, past that I imagine it removes frames systematically to maintain that. For example If you imported a 100fps video and sped it up 2x, half the frames would be removed. If you capture at timescale 0.1 you will still be recording at the same fps (in real terms, not in game terms), hence ten times more frames. So 30fps timescale 0.1 is equivalent in frames to 300fps timescale 1.

+ Reply to Thread