+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Thread: QUAKE LIVE at QuakeCon 2012

*Astral_P
    I have no words to discribe my feelings. I joined on stream at 22:30 cet and there was Carmack keynote. I was very excited about duel masters tournament so I stayed on it and waited to... 3:00 cet. I have been waiting for quakecon duel since the first announce about it and what I received? No games, 4 hours waiting on stream, 4 hours of sleeping (I am at work now), I so tired. The sadest thing is duel competition were taking place during the Carmack speech.

Senior Member xwind is on a distinguished road
    So my dears, is it so ... hard to setup the second stream? Or just give an acces on servers to other streamers, that have their own possibilities to stream? Yes it is impossible hard. Last ZOTAC was bazzilion times better than this QC.
    Want to make QL more popular - sure it's the right way you moving. You just pissed on the whole European Community (they were waiting the whole night to see the games, though they need to wake up early to get to work). I wonder if we have finals streamed.
    I will repeat once more. You killed Q3, you are killing QL. Nice management. Thank you. I'm just tired of it.

Senior Member Chibers will become famous soon enough Chibers's Avatar
    The duel masters tournament has not finished. Schedule was backed up by about 30 minutes. Half of that was due to the keynote, half was due to some technical issues with the casting side. Making sure everything was crisp and clean stream wise (no stutter), making sure the cfg used was nice and clean and easy to display / read / enjoy the action, little things.

It'll be okay guys.
    #TATW
    It's more fun when you're mellow

Senior Member JustLOL is on a distinguished road JustLOL's Avatar
    Truly great speech, 10/10, would listen again, all 5 hours of it.
    "Men no longer prefer blondes; today, gentlemen seem to prefer gentlemen."

*straw3erry
    Anyone have qcon duel tournament demos?

Senior Member Chibers will become famous soon enough Chibers's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by mon0 View Post
    Lulz. Duel Tournament was played during Carmacks speech and only the final is left. Get your things right.
    There'll be VODs. rlx bozo.
    #TATW
    It's more fun when you're mellow

*zth
    What a fail this year's quakecon is, it really is...

Senior Member everamzah is on a distinguished road everamzah's Avatar
    Lmao, sounds like a bunch of EU timezone whine. I live EST and I enjoyed the group stage DUEL MASTERS just fine - and LIVE. you'll have to wait for the VODS after the event for the goodies.

The Carmack keynote was delayed, and is a mainstay of QuakeCon. Sadly I missed it because of work but I am eagerly looking forward to the VOD. I guess what I'm saying is: We live in different timezones and if you miss it, you miss it - and you can wait for the videos to come online just like me.

Senior Member DragQueen is on a distinguished road
    I love how everyone's crying because CARMACK, THE JOHN CARMACK got his speech live streamed. You people need to realize that without him, there would never even be an id Software.

Senior Member xwind is on a distinguished road
    2 everamzah: dont read topic @ answer immediately
    Quick summary: there was NO LIVESTREAM for PLAYOFF, though it was announced. Timezones have nothing to deal with that.

+ Reply to Thread