+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Thread: New QuakeLive sucks!

Senior Member runny is on a distinguished road
    still lolling at map rotation.. dont worry ztn will come back into the free pool soon enough...
    pro spawned servers are on the up! more maps played win win win win ! :> good job id !

oh ps. lol when the maps change..... someone will be whining.. why isn't XYZ free any more....... can't please them all you know

Junior Member n3ux is on a distinguished road
    screw the new vote system!
    Last edited by Sasparillo; 03-06-2013 at 02:07 PM.

Senior Member megaman3 is on a distinguished road
    Quote Originally Posted by VeiL View Post
    So a mod replies with something like "And is an alternate account of a banned player." yet can't even give us information on what is going with this QuakeLive update and if they're going to fix it. This has been a complete disaster. I spawn a premium server and I get 2 people to join (that I told to come). I spawn a standard server and I get 1 person to join because lack of maps. You sicken me, id software.

For once, just listen to the community, listen to our feedback and then provide us with information as well. When QuakeLive falls in the near future, it will be because of this lack of communication. Some updates were bad here and there, but not this awful. PLEASE fix this as soon as tomorrow.
    There are about 3 trolls that make up for 95% of complains on this site.

Also, if QL fails it will be because of players not subscribing. That's the #1 priority and is the aim of the latest update.

Junior Member yaayo is on a distinguished road
    New voting system sux big time, gonna find something else to play, playing sh*t maps and modified CA servers is awful, ruined the game

Senior Member drunkenFooL is on a distinguished road
    Quote Originally Posted by yaayo View Post
    gonna find something else to play
    Lies. Still addicted to troll posts, eh?
    1999 called - they want to know when you will grow up.
    Last edited by drunkenFooL; 08-07-2012 at 08:20 PM.

Senior Member drunkenFooL is on a distinguished road
    Quote Originally Posted by YMCMB View Post
    Pretty much correct.

*Catalysts
    Quote Originally Posted by VeiL View Post
    So a mod replies with something like "And is an alternate account of a banned player." yet can't even give us information on what is going with this QuakeLive update and if they're going to fix it. This has been a complete disaster. I spawn a premium server and I get 2 people to join (that I told to come). I spawn a standard server and I get 1 person to join because lack of maps. You sicken me, id software.

For once, just listen to the community, listen to our feedback and then provide us with information as well. When QuakeLive falls in the near future, it will be because of this lack of communication. Some updates were bad here and there, but not this awful. PLEASE fix this as soon as tomorrow.
    +1 i am typing 10 characters happy?

*PurpleDax
    Quote Originally Posted by YMCMB View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by drunkenFooL View Post
    Pretty much correct.
    And at least two of those trolls are the same person lol!

Senior Member DragQueen is on a distinguished road
    This is what the Quake Live community has turned into: http://img155.imageshack.us/img155/1363/qlcomnow.png

Senior Member JustLOL is on a distinguished road JustLOL's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by DragQueen View Post
    This is what the Quake Live community has turned into: http://img155.imageshack.us/img155/1363/qlcomnow.png
    One thing is off, though. When you look at the right side, they're all lolling, looking a bit indifferent... but in reality, they're anything but happy or neutral; when you read their posts, they reek of bitterness, nerd-rage, frustration... http://cdn.memegenerator.net/instanc...x/21505623.jpg

(not all of them, of course, but some people really believe they are able to talk someone into buying a subscription with their kindergarten repertoire of ineffective manipulation tricks - ad hominems, name calling, passive aggressive, etc)
    Last edited by Sasparillo; 03-06-2013 at 02:07 PM.
    "Men no longer prefer blondes; today, gentlemen seem to prefer gentlemen."

+ Reply to Thread