Page 6 of 16 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... LastLast

Thread: Game Update 7/30

Junior Member NiaB is on a distinguished road
    [irony]hard work is always appreciated![/irony]

Senior Member tomlin is on a distinguished road tomlin's Avatar
    Thanks for the heads up, no bind errors at my end

Senior Member kristus is on a distinguished road kristus's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Arcaon View Post
    I am a Premium user. Not once have I seen a server with Almost Lost, Hidden Fortress or Trinity on. There's little incentive to pay for Quake Live anymore, and more incentive to play less. I could step forward as a hero, buy a Pro membership and create a Almost Lost/Hidden Fortress/Trinity server, but I do not feel like paying more right now.
    FFS. Just join a premium server and callvote almost lost.

Junior Member ILLaGhee is on a distinguished road
    i pay pro and if i set up a prem server 8v8 ca i get no one in it i set up standard i get it full so you tell me why im paying for pro and why i should renew pro when it expires. i have got a lot of friends who come online but not all at the same time and i can only invite 5 people so i believe. the only bonus about pro is that you can kick afks and spammers the rest is just a waste.

*Albert1no
    damn, hoping they bring back the voteing possibility, this suck...

Junior Member Jeezy is on a distinguished road
    Unpure binaries in bucharest server ...

Senior Member TSEliot is on a distinguished road TSEliot's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by ILLaGhee View Post
    i pay pro and if i set up a prem server 8v8 ca i get no one in it i set up standard i get it full so you tell me why im paying for pro and why i should renew pro when it expires. i have got a lot of friends who come online but not all at the same time and i can only invite 5 people so i believe. the only bonus about pro is that you can kick afks and spammers the rest is just a waste.
    you can send infinite, only 5 can join.

Member Projsa is on a distinguished road
    HOW ABOUT FIXING THE FACT THAT IF SOMEONE JOINS IF 2 PPL ARE PLAYING DUEL, HE CANT JOIN IN AFTER?!??!
    I agree with this.

But guys, no matter how much we complain, ID will not listen nor read what we have to say.
    They don't care about what we think, they only care about our money.

How is a person below the age of 18 supposed to pay for a subscription? Don't come up with stuff like ask your parents or whatever, because it's not worth the trouble for just playing a game. Besides; my parents don't support videogames. So unless I find some sort of "dealer" to pay throught internet, I can't play Quake Live to its fullest.
    "Even monkeys fall from trees."

oh i just set up a prem server in europe uk sat in there for 15 mins not 1 person has come in its all good saying set up these servers but to do what practice rocket jumps and i pay pro for this very poor.

@projsa anyone can set up a bank account any age anyone can transfare from that account monies to paypal which in turn paypal transfer to these. they have banks in your country right??

+ Reply to Thread