+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 16 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 15 ... LastLast

Thread: Game Update 7/30

Senior Member kristus is on a distinguished road kristus's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by rehash View Post
    ROFL! us hoping that was to give premium access to vote system , which would be alot more intelligent than fixing a chat system... tbh
    Premium users got access to the vote system. Play on premium servers.

*I4C
    The map vote system is great or else its always the same maps played, the problem, is only bad maps are available sometimes(CA maps on duel or space maps on duel...), just take away from the vote system the last 2 maps played(all good maps for that mode are in the vote section, doesn't matter if it fills the screen) and the same map cannot be played consecutively.

*RumTzais
    whats the deal with the unpure binbengongs?

Junior Member Tinkuuu is on a distinguished road
    chat bug ? You might consider bringing back the base q3 maps on your servers before WE ALL SWITCH AGAIN TO Q3 WHICH IS FREE FOR USE? Seriously you just make all good maps paid. How desperate. Why don't you (we) create some cool new maps and include them in the subscription instead ? Really I will be glad to help you with new maps design if you are willing to choose that option. Pm me in that case. Think about it before you get ****ed up too much rly.
    Last edited by Tinkuuu; 07-31-2012 at 03:20 AM.

Junior Member SSMOKIN is on a distinguished road
    I have to agree, the traditional map voting should have been left in place.

Senior Member kristus is on a distinguished road kristus's Avatar
    It is. But not on standard servers. You're a pro subscriber. Use it.

Junior Member Arcaon is on a distinguished road
    I am a Premium user. Not once have I seen a server with Almost Lost, Hidden Fortress or Trinity on. There's little incentive to pay for Quake Live anymore, and more incentive to play less. I could step forward as a hero, buy a Pro membership and create a Almost Lost/Hidden Fortress/Trinity server, but I do not feel like paying more right now.

If the free servers cycled a bunch of unusual, but fun maps, and Premium servers cycled the normal, CA-suitable maps, I'd be pretty damn content. As it stands, free servers are very Campgrounds-oriented and Premium servers are empty.

Junior Member ProBoT is on a distinguished road
    very dissapointed by the change in the map system. /fail

Junior Member Harzem is on a distinguished road
    Quote Originally Posted by killamatic View Post
    i think i saw a 2
    Love the bender reference.

Member ShockeD is on a distinguished road ShockeD's Avatar
    HOW ABOUT FIXING THE FACT THAT IF SOMEONE JOINS IF 2 PPL ARE PLAYING DUEL, HE CANT JOIN IN AFTER?!??!

This Update is the stupidest thing Ive ever seen. How can you remove 2 maps that have been with Quake since the beginning?

It makes no sense. You removed Blood Run and Lost World from teh map pool. Why? They have been with Quake 3 since the beginning. It would make more sense to make Furious Heights Premium, since its A new eddition.

This marketing plan might attract more ppl to buy Pro, but you will loose players, especially from the RUS/Ukr Side.
    [ |-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------| ]

Wanna Join an active TDM/CTF Team? See The Requirements On qlclan.wix.com/ztn Or Contact ShockeD on QL!

See My Latest Duel Commentary Here:

+ Reply to Thread