+ Reply to Thread
Page 15 of 16 FirstFirst ... 5 13 14 15 16 LastLast

Thread: Game Update 7/30

Junior Member year256kFOX is on a distinguished road
    Well then, I hear much of you complaining, but still, we got the best treat from ID. All the Serbian servers were wiped out. No one there gives a funk about people here that just got Pro or Premium accounts, now almost all South Eastern European community is or will be thrown out.

All the players from Serbia, Croatia, Bosnia, Macedonia, Turkey, Bulgaria, and some from Russia (and some other surrounding countries) that had lags on their servers, are just left out (The ping and game response anywhere else is unplayable) . The worst of all, for me at least, that I just built and put up a website for our clan, paid the domain and hosting just a week ago, hoped we could expand, attract new members, and still got the mIDdle finger, I'm just utterly disappointed. You could take the money, but you couldn't give the product. SHAME ON YOU ID!
    Last edited by year256kFOX; 08-13-2012 at 08:00 PM.

Senior Member JustLOL is on a distinguished road JustLOL's Avatar
    ^
    I think that wasn't intentional. I remember seeing a case like this few weeks ago, when servers in some country (think it was ARG) disappeared for a day or two, and then one of the devs said it was some problem with the servers or whatever, and they were all up next day.

I doubt they'd just remove them without saying a word, especially when they have plenty of paid subscribers in this region.
    Don't make me angry, The voices in my head don't like it when you make me angry.

Junior Member year256kFOX is on a distinguished road
    I hope you're right JustLOL... We Serbs have a saying, that goes something like this: "From your mouth to God's ears". Or would it be admins ears more appropriate?
    Last edited by year256kFOX; 08-14-2012 at 07:30 AM.

*Richardlol
    Map voting back please!

Junior Member Rasengan is on a distinguished road
    Where is almost lost and asylum ?! I dislike this update ! ! ! !
    Last edited by SyncError; 09-02-2012 at 12:31 AM.

Junior Member 79tomi is on a distinguished road
    to me it seems that every day is less and less players
    worst update ever

Junior Member skelet0r is on a distinguished road
    At the very least, when someone gets onto a server, they need to be able to vote it to a playable server. You get these situations where the only server available for CA is Space Chamber, and no one wants to play that for 10 rounds. So no one joins, so no one is playing CA.

Senior Member TSEliot is on a distinguished road TSEliot's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by skelet0r View Post
    At the very least, when someone gets onto a server, they need to be able to vote it to a playable server. You get these situations where the only server available for CA is Space Chamber, and no one wants to play that for 10 rounds. So no one joins, so no one is playing CA.
    start game on said server, one team goes spec, game ends...new map!

Junior Member chi is on a distinguished road
    Quote Originally Posted by TSEliot View Post
    start game on said server, one team goes spec, game ends...new map!
    While this is true and it works, do you know how annoying it is when there's a bunch of players that don't even realize what's happening? it takes so much time to switch maps when it shouldn't be that way. They are ruining a great game!

I have a pro sub and I still hate the new voting system. The fact that not enough players pay is killing it for me. I'm stuck on free servers where we have to play somewhat damaged, revolver, dreadful place over and over and over again. And I'm SICK of Overkill!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

GIVE US REAL QUAKE, not this undesirable voting system if you want my money EVER again!
    Last edited by SyncError; 09-02-2012 at 12:25 AM.

Senior Member Phlogiston will become famous soon enough Phlogiston will become famous soon enough Phlogiston's Avatar
    Vigilanteville, Moderation State, The World.
    Quote Originally Posted by chi View Post
    While this is true and it works, do you know how annoying it is when there's a bunch of retards that don't even realize what's happening? it takes so much time to switch maps when it shouldn't be that way. They are ruining a great game!

This is crap, I have a pro sub and I still hate the new voting system. The fact that not enough players pay is killing it for me. I'm stuck on free servers where we have to play somewhat damaged, revolver, dreadful place over and over and over again. And I'm SICK of Overkill!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

GIVE US REAL QUAKE, not this crap voting system if you want my money EVER again!
    Try spawning a standard server with just DM6 in the map pool... there, that what you're looking for?

+ Reply to Thread