+ Reply to Thread
Page 14 of 16 FirstFirst ... 4 12 13 14 15 16 LastLast

Thread: Game Update 7/30

Banned DCR is on a distinguished road
    I saw one guy on here which said it was great he could finally get to play all maps, thus gain more experience and gameplay. Changes will come along to make it better, and if they dont, you can always get a subscription if the free version doesnt offer you enough.
    There are many different competitions and cups on going that one can participate in where i assure you you're not dealing with a map voting problem, nor would you on any of the irc pickup channels. Only for europe, quakelive has a good half dozen pickup channels that works, where you simply add in the irc's channel to play a game with organization and on premium content.

Yes there's thing's in quakelive i'd like to see "fixed", but just the never ending whine about what you get as a free user on this all in all best fps game that's free to play, is not deserved and the whine is getting old already.

*tyst
    Funny thing is, its always the same newbs defending ID's poor judgement about this game, same type of mediocre players that dont understand the dynamics of the q scene nor the game.

The reason why I havent written much is because at least before I could logon to ql and find a server to play on with my prem acc. Now its almost close to impossible. If u are able to find a server with regular map on it, is most likely full, and as soon as the map ends, its empty. This is why ive raged, ID has managed to from the start bit by bit demolish what q3 originally was about.

Member EyesX is on a distinguished road EyesX's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by kristus View Post
    Premium users got access to the vote system. Play on premium servers.
    Yeah, where all the people are.....ehm not!

Quote Originally Posted by tyst View Post
    Funny thing is, its always the same newbs defending ID's poor judgement about this game, same type of mediocre players that dont understand the dynamics of the q scene nor the game.
    +1

Junior Member Pope_Ashhole is on a distinguished road
    I have windows 7 and AT&T U-Verse. I don't keep windows open during game. I've uninstalled unnecessary programs and deleted photos, music, etc. yet, ever since the update, I lag so bad I can't play! Is it just me or everyone? What else can I do to fix my ping??

*braise
    Very poor decision about the map system and voting disabled. This game will die shortly after it. Too bad, because it was very cool before the change. It's time to start looking for some other better games.

Junior Member BAKAHUN is on a distinguished road
    Callvote map does not work. WHY????

Junior Member Svensland is on a distinguished road
    I bought a f***ing Pro Account because of the new voting system and now I can't even start Standard Servers with the traditional maps, only Premium and Premium Servers won't fill up as fast as standard servers. I don't want to wait 30minutes till I can play a 4on4 on Hidden Fortress. And even if the game finally starts...there is always one dude who's leaving before the timer ran out.
    At least give Pro Account Users the ability to start standard servers with the traditional maps. I didn't pay f*king 50$ for nothing.

*XilluS
    Quote Originally Posted by Svensland View Post
    I didn't pay f*king 50$ for nothing.
    Hehe.. yes you did!

Senior Member muckyman will become famous soon enough muckyman will become famous soon enough muckyman's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Svensland View Post
    At least give Pro Account Users the ability to start standard servers with the traditional maps. I didn't pay f*king 50$ for nothing.
    Amen to that bro...
    Quote Originally Posted by Stanton Friedman
    All flying saucers are UFO`s not all UFO`s are flying saucers.

Junior Member Punk_rock is on a distinguished road
    worst update ever
    QL needed NO update, why remove the opportunity of voting? U MAD? a lot of servers are stucked right now, a lot of people are leaving the game...
    ID is trying to make profits for hoping that people is going to do premium for voting system? ahaha, sure

+ Reply to Thread