+ Reply to Thread
Page 13 of 16 FirstFirst ... 3 11 12 13 14 15 ... LastLast

Thread: Game Update 7/30

Junior Member Tinkuuu is on a distinguished road
    Quote Originally Posted by tyst View Post
    what the **** are you morons on about, if we loose the free players, *** am I supposed to play against? the CA scene in EU especially in sweden has stopped almost completely. And therefor I cant play either.
    You morons that are defending ID's ignorant update are basic newbs who dont understand the community. And you are a very small minority. The complete majority of the players are totally against this non mapvote update. It has completely halted the CA scene right now, for me I cant even find a game to join now. The free user accounts arent that free, ID makes profit out of the ads all over the game, you dumb dip****s.

Please **** if you know nothing about the gaming community. So tired of these moron newbs defending every noob update ID has made thusfar, to make the their lifes easier. From the retared teamwallhack triangles so that the newbs dont need teamoverlay to this absolutely dumb update were players cant vote the map they want. And all of this should make me renew my subscription or go pro? **** sake.

Lets not forget that this is not a new game, its a game people already payed for a decade ago. You are supposed to make it better, it should be more fun to attract new players. This is so dumb I dont even know what more to say. Not only are you loosing free accounts, but also prem and pro, cause the servers are empty or less than 4-5 players on.

The only time you see players on a server is when the normal maps are on. As soon as the map ends, everyone leaves ofc.
    so ****in true. And about the guy with the business who gives stuff for free. Bro do u do like ID ? Making a product free for 1 year and then **** it up and make it available for $50 for example? Its not the way dude. No big/rich company does this. IN FACT all successful decisions I notice about similar situations is that they IMPROVE the product before raising the f*cking price. Therefore my suggestion is the best I've seen so far. Bring back the old quake and design new maps. I am graphic designer and YES my account is FREE but I will be glad to help with new maps FOR FREE! god sake freakin kids from US. Stay there get $2000 for doing simple job play with the #31847183578135813 players in USA, but don't mess in our EU community when you don't have idea how are money earned gz

and don't dare speaking about money cuz we live in different countries with different standards ! And comparing my country's normal salary to USA - giving >$100 here is the same thing if u give >$800 there. Would you buy a subscription if it costs $800 ?

Senior Member namad will become famous soon enough namad's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Tinkuuu View Post
    and don't dare speaking about money cuz we live in different countries with different standards ! And comparing my country's normal salary to USA - giving >$100 here is the same thing if u give >$800 there. Would you buy a subscription if it costs $800 ?
    poor poor kid.

Junior Member naotablows is on a distinguished road
    Quote Originally Posted by ubu View Post
    i thought you were going to quit. Did you really think anything was going to change this update? haha
    I didn't say I was going to quit, did I (seriously I don't remember)? I did totally expect something more than a chatbug fix when I saw the 'updating' screen, though. Didn't even notice anything was broken.

*Earthsea
    Reminds me when Heroes of Newerth went out of beta and they asked for a $30 one-time fee to purchase the game. The similarities between that and what's happening right now are shocking.

Member DoktorTeeth is on a distinguished road
    I like the 3-choice voting at the end of the match, but we should still be able to request a map to go in the next vote... the vote needs to be fixed too because the same 6 maps come up in the vote over and over, meaning we never see any of the other maps because we can't call a manual map vote

Banned lars0n is on a distinguished road
    looks like its time to load up q3 again

Senior Member DragQueen is on a distinguished road
    Quote Originally Posted by DCR View Post
    Now fans would have a subscription and know how to utilize it.
    No, now fans will be leaving because people like me aren't of age to have a subscription.

Junior Member Yodocq is on a distinguished road
    Quote Originally Posted by Lam View Post
    I find it harder to find standard players willing to join a premium game than filling servers with premium friends.
    I would play them.BUT no one invited me for looooooong time....
    And about subscription issue:I can afford it for sure,but is it bit of waste,cuz I am not THAT good to compete with pro's.
    Suppose some ppl think like this too...

so what do we see here ? 2 positive opinions about thoue update and 12 more pages with negative opinions )))))))) good luck ID I hope this will last only till 02.09 as u have mentioned ;P

+ Reply to Thread