+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Accuracy Stats in-game differ from stats shown in match history?

Junior Member fuurE is on a distinguished road

Accuracy Stats in-game differ from stats shown in match history?

I don't get it, in game at the end of the match my accuracy displayed 42%. But then I disconnect and check Match history and there it's 35%. Also when I check weaponstats individually I havent dropped below average. I suspect something a miss with stats calculating.

kind regards.

Problem persists ! bump

Senior Member JustLOL is on a distinguished road JustLOL's Avatar
    I get that sometimes, too. Played 2 ffa matches few days ago, had 42-44% overall acc at the end of the game, but when I checked profile stats, overall acc was displayed as ~35%, and individual accuracies for most used weapons (mg/lg) matched the first number (40+).

Btw, when I join a game, play for 30 seconds or so, then go to spec and rejoin, my accuracies in the stats for that match get cut in half (and more). Is that a bug or a feature?
    "Men no longer prefer blondes; today, gentlemen seem to prefer gentlemen."

Senior Member infntnub is on a distinguished road infntnub's Avatar
    This bug has existed for a long time but I cannot seem to find my old post about it. All I can tell you is nothing ever became of my post (thus why it's still happening to some people).

That either tells me it's a very rare fluke OR it's a very low priority compared to the other matters the Dev Team is addressing.

I have not seen it happen to me in over a year though so hopefully you will have the same experience. :~)
    Quake 3 1.16n Noghost iFreezetag

-UE- .o2o. -g0d- n[2]p foq -end- *pWp* oBs H$ iD aM q3p {DR} *MS* uTk dT |c*|

Great Memories That Will Last A Lifetime :~)

http://www.instalounge.co.nr/

Weird bug, It only started happening to me since last update but has been consistant ever since. Someone from the dev team should respond to say they are aware of this problem, and possibly working on it.

The game isn't all about stats, but it's an important reason for many ( like myself ) to perform as accurate as possible an have that confirmed when looking trough game-stats. Please fix this !!

kind regards

Bump! still have this every game pls explain why quakelive steals about 7% off my accuracy every game

Member Python is on a distinguished road
    I think you'll find the ingame one is the one that is incorrect and perhaps the match statistics is the one that is correct.

I've asked the same thing on esreality

I dont think so, Ive had a game where i just use Rockets and Shaft. rocket acc. 61%, shaft acc.42% ( from match statistics ) and overall accuracy = 41%... I don't know which math quakelive is using but there is something a miss. so im gonna BUMP this again

Senior Member megaman3 is on a distinguished road
    Quote Originally Posted by fuurE View Post
    I dont think so, Ive had a game where i just use Rockets and Shaft. rocket acc. 61%, shaft acc.42% ( from match statistics ) and overall accuracy = 41%... I don't know which math quakelive is using but there is something a miss. so im gonna BUMP this again
    That sounds like the game counts the amount of shots fired, therefore lg matters the most.

And don't farm accuracy nor play to get more. If you want to focus on stats what you should take into account is damage done (spam = more dmg) and amount of health/armors picked up.
    Quote Originally Posted by Lolzy View Post
    Real, true CA is a game of chess

Senior Member Lam has a spectacular aura about Lam has a spectacular aura about Lam has a spectacular aura about Lam's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by fuurE View Post
    Ive had a game where i just use Rockets and Shaft. rocket acc. 61%, shaft acc.42% ( from match statistics ) and overall accuracy = 41%
    This game?

Let's see, 35/57 rockets (61,4%) and 1576/3857 shaft cells (40,86%). Match stats say 41% shaft acc (not 42). Total accuracy is 1611/3914 = 41,16%.

+ Reply to Thread