+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 12 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... LastLast

Thread: SPAWN CLAN - A clan of charity

Senior Member theMolester is on a distinguished road theMolester's Avatar
    You could load the server with the tag on, which will act as a banner for the server browser. Then just switch back to your normal clan tag when you join.

EDIT: Phlogiston, please also note in my setup I use infinite rox, 200-damage gaunt, and no self-damage.
    Last edited by theMolester; 07-30-2012 at 03:14 PM.
    Friend all SPAWN members to receive invites to Premium servers!! Click to learn SpaceCTF

Senior Member Phlogiston will become famous soon enough Phlogiston will become famous soon enough Phlogiston's Avatar
    Vigilanteville, Moderation State, The World.
    ^^ just noticed I didnt even have you listed - sorry lol - edited you in

In fact, you might adopt a standard, like:

Level: Standard
    Gametype: CTF
    Restricted: No
    Ranked: No
    Map Cycle: SpaceCTF / Spider Crossings / Beyond Reality / Japanese Castles
    Teams: 7v7 (16-slot)
    Ruleset: QL
    Voting: Allowed
    Notes: Infinite Rockets / 200-Damage Gauntlet / No Self Damage
    Friend all SPAWN members to receive invites to Premium servers!! Click to learn SpaceCTF

Senior Member Phlogiston will become famous soon enough Phlogiston will become famous soon enough Phlogiston's Avatar
    Mmm maybe a bit lengthy, but some better organisation is definitely in order, tbh I wasn't expecting so many people to sign up already

It would be good if I could have a bit more info on certain players for sure and it would also be nice if people could split the load slightly, so instead of having 5 people say 'I'll spawn TDM/CA/CTF/Duel' each person just runs one gametype while letting other SPAWNers do a different gametype/location - would be easier for Standard users who see the thread to pick who they want to add as it'll make the info less complicated to read through. Not sure if I have the energy to get that organised right now, but if people want to discuss it amongst themselves and then let me know to change their info that'd be great

Well, if people will use the setup I just used, I'll gladly collect them into a post. Just copy/paste mine, and change what's necessary. Try and keep your notes short, mine is pushing it.

Also, be sure to list me in Europe as well, please sir.
    Last edited by theMolester; 07-30-2012 at 03:43 PM.

^^ I am slacking all over the place today - done... still think your overall format is a little long - especially since the majority of guys (and girls?) will be spawning fairly standard settings. Maybe something like:

Tier: 4
    Map Pool: Shining Forces / Troubled Waters / Ironworks / Jap Castles / Spider Crossings / Infinity / Siberia / Courtyard (all others votable)
    Notes: 4v4 or 5v5 preferred, but server can vote whatever they like

If it's PQL that can go in the notes section along with anything else that's been varied - including if the settings make it unranked. Standard/Premium shouldn't be a concern - the aim is to get all SPAWN servers up and running as premium as soon as the owner has enough freebies on their friendlist to send them out and get the server past that critical mass limit where premium users will join it willingly. Also I think having the servers categorised by gametype as they are already makes it easier for people to find what they're looking for if they browse down - if everyone does this I can then additionally have them listed in order of Tier level (so unrestricted, then T3 then T4 servers)
    Last edited by Phlogiston; 07-30-2012 at 04:15 PM.

Okie dokie:

Gametype: CTF
    Tier: Unrestricted
    Map Cycle: SpaceCTF / Spider Crossings / Beyond Reality / Japanese Castles (All Others Votable)
    Location: Paris, France (~2pm - midnight Paris time) / Dallas, Texas (~5pm Dallas time)
    Notes: 7v7 / Infinite Rockets (UR) / 200-Damage Gauntlet (UR) / No Self Damage
    Last edited by theMolester; 07-30-2012 at 04:33 PM.

Senior Member AXxXxO is on a distinguished road AXxXxO's Avatar
    Great activity by pros but where the whiners?i see mostly sub players here
    Quote Originally Posted by Downlink View Post
    Add A Killcam Maybe?
    Only available for COD MW3 owners!Coming soon i next update....

^^ well hopefully most of the posters here will be Pro guys, really just hoping for the standard guys to read it and then send out friend invites to the SPAWNers in their area

Looks perfect mole, gonna give you a double listing and keep the EU/US divide as well though rather than complicate things with different times for different locations - hope the others follow suit

Senior Member TaRGeT is on a distinguished road TaRGeT's Avatar
    server is up

Level: Premium
    Gametype: FFA-Instagib
    Restricted: No
    Ranked: Yes
    Map Cycle: | Longest Yard | Hell's Gate | Cobalt Station | Terminal Heights | Blood Run | Fatal Instinct | Hearth | Power Station |
    Teams: 16-slot
    Ruleset: QL
    Voting: Allowed
    Notes: this is the only ranked insta server,let the stats begin.listed under FFA
    Last edited by TaRGeT; 07-30-2012 at 05:26 PM.
    TaRGeT ◣◢)┌∩┐

Don't Love Something So Much That You Can't Watch It Die

+ Reply to Thread