+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 12 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Thread: SPAWN CLAN - A clan of charity

Senior Member DocPossible has a spectacular aura about DocPossible has a spectacular aura about DocPossible's Avatar
    Drop me an invite Phlog. I'll be running T4 CTF (snap !) but I guess I could put some Rune maps in the mix (Scornforge, Sanctums and Rebound, along with a bunch of Premium maps (Infinity, Castles, Shining, Finnegans, Spiders +etc +others).

I might spawn the odd Dom server during the day too.
    Like to play more Freeze Tag ? Join Clan Chill. We play Freeze Tag most evenings, 7:30pm UK time onwards, with a smattering of TDM, CTF and a regular duel cup. Check our website. IRC : #clanchill on quakenet

Senior Member Phlogiston will become famous soon enough Phlogiston will become famous soon enough Phlogiston's Avatar
    Vigilanteville, Moderation State, The World.
    Quote Originally Posted by XTINA_AGUILERA View Post
    why didnt you move top player from red team to blue? Why me??...or maybe you could join and help blue team. Whatever...or was I that good? Ahahaha
    I honestly can't remember my exact reasoning - think it was something like you were the first one to say 'spec join' even though the teams were unbalanced by 2 players and I was the only spec (and hadn't been playing all night). Sorry if it's caused you a huge amount of offence - I'm generally pretty tolerable :P

Quote Originally Posted by DocP
    Drop me an invite Phlog. I'll be running T4 CTF (snap !) but I guess I could put some Rune maps in the mix (Scornforge, Sanctums and Rebound, along with a bunch of Premium maps (Infinity, Castles, Shining, Finnegans, Spiders +etc +others).

I might spawn the odd Dom server during the day too.
    One invite flying across the interwaves as we speak

EDIT: Invite denied cos you're in too many clans already, let me know when you've fixed this.
    Last edited by Phlogiston; 07-29-2012 at 11:23 AM.

Senior Member mellow is on a distinguished road mellow's Avatar
    Should make an ESR post about this and on reddit. Have standard users add you to get the maximum amount of exposure possible.

Great initiative. Add me to the list if you want to.

#NATDM.QL on Quakenet IRC

*Earthsea
    Quote Originally Posted by mellow View Post
    Should make an ESR post about this and on reddit. Have standard users add you to get the maximum amount of exposure possible.

Great initiative. Add me to the list if you want to.
    I agree (and dammit, sorry -- going Pro today, I promise ); I think that the QL subreddit is very underused, and you could get a fair amount of traffic from posting there alone by making a thread with a similar format, which details each SPAWN member, their location, and what game types they will be running, and potentially at what times.

ESR will *always* get lots of views.

Senior Member Phlogiston will become famous soon enough Phlogiston will become famous soon enough Phlogiston's Avatar
    Ty for the advice - made an ESR post (but got to wait for it to be confirmed by an admin...)

Mods, this isn't really for clan recruitment per se, it's an idea for all people to discuss and get involved in. Would love it to stay in the more visited General Discussion if possible

invite on its way to Mellow, could you tell me what gamemodes you'll be spawning?

ESR thread now up: http://www.esreality.com/post/229898...ng-premium-ql/ send links to ppl
    Last edited by Phlogiston; 07-29-2012 at 12:59 PM.

*smackahontas
    good idea,
    havent thought of it (since pros never been so nice in the past, exept onymation constantly running his public pql ctf)
    will add it later as community sided into the map cycling thread i made

Senior Member mellow is on a distinguished road mellow's Avatar
    I spawn 2v2/4v4 TDM, 4v4 CTF, Duel, 4v4-6v6 CA and maybe 4v4 DOM. They vary between QL and PQL movement, too.

#NATDM.QL on Quakenet IRC

Cool, info added - anyone with a reddit account can you post something on there...

Senior Member AXxXxO is on a distinguished road AXxXxO's Avatar
    Nice idea and have fun!btw xtina is he not she
    Quote Originally Posted by Downlink View Post
    Add A Killcam Maybe?
    Only available for COD MW3 owners!Coming soon i next update....

Well we're getting lots of Pro users on board, finally got one for each gamemode in the EU...but I'm not receiving much in the way of standard friendlist invites... I guess free users just want to whine in the forums instead of being proactive.

+ Reply to Thread