+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 12 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Thread: SPAWN CLAN - A clan of charity

Junior Member DoGjA is on a distinguished road DoGjA's Avatar
    send me an invite, im in the us and can spawn ca/duel servers

*Earthsea
    Just subbed to pro.

Put me down for a variety of game modes.

Senior Member Phlogiston will become famous soon enough Phlogiston will become famous soon enough Phlogiston's Avatar
    Done...it might be easier if people can be a little more specific, makes it easier for standards if they only need add one or two players for each mode, also if ppl could tell me location info it saves me having to check profile pages (and you can say whether it's usually TX/NY etc)

Junior Member DoGjA is on a distinguished road DoGjA's Avatar
    ill be spawning tx ca servers

Senior Member theMolester is on a distinguished road theMolester's Avatar
    I run a modified CTF server in both Europe (Paris, France) and The United States (Dallas, TX). I switch to Dallas, TX around 5pm Dallas time (CST).

Currently I run a 7v7/unrestricted/unranked/SpaceCTF server with a 4-map rotation (spacectf, beyond reality, japanese castles, and spider crossings). Use 4 generally to keep SpaceCTF available as an option most of the time, and get them used to playing a different map every now and then. Voting is of course on in case they REALLY want to go back, or play one of the other standard maps.

EDIT: And you should make a thread in general discussion, so people who don't come to the clan section can view this list.
    Last edited by theMolester; 07-29-2012 at 08:10 PM.
    Friend all SPAWN members to receive invites to Premium servers!! Click to learn SpaceCTF

*Earthsea
    Quote Originally Posted by theMolester View Post

EDIT: And you should make a thread in general discussion, so people who don't come to the clan section can view this list.
    It was in GD, but a mod moved it here.

Senior Member theMolester is on a distinguished road theMolester's Avatar
    Make it a thread in the form of an announcement to standard players about what SPAWN represents.

A chat keybind or two for in-game warm-ups, to tell players there to friend you and why, isn't a bad idea either.
    Friend all SPAWN members to receive invites to Premium servers!! Click to learn SpaceCTF

Member XTINA_AGUILERA is on a distinguished road
    as I remember there were 2 spectators, including you. Btw I asked to restart game but you didnt. You are a bad host..drunker too. Thats good to know.
    Last edited by XTINA_AGUILERA; 07-30-2012 at 03:31 AM.

Senior Member Phlogiston will become famous soon enough Phlogiston will become famous soon enough Phlogiston's Avatar
    I could go and check the demo but tbh since I started spawning, you have been the only unhappy player on my server (oh and one German guy who go votekicked by all the players and came back screaming 'ARSCHLOCK'), so I can't be bothered to check. Also I don't think getting drunk on a Saturday night is really that big a deal, I was actually pleasantly surprised to see my server was still running after a night in the pub.

And mole, it was in GD but a mod moved it If it could be moved back then that'd be great, since it isn't really a clan recruitment thread, we're just using the clan features in an unintended way

Member corvu is on a distinguished road
    Invite me:

ctf and tdm in europe T4, competition maps, competition settings (i.e for tdm maps like purgatory and the new maps limbus and terminus, for ctf maps like shiningforces and even though they are standard this month spidercrossings and japanesecastles).

+ Reply to Thread