+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Wolfcam Fragmessage

*QLuser

Wolfcam Fragmessage

Hi, before in Clan Arena (when i was watching demos with wolfcam) when I was killing the last guy on the other team I had the normal fragmessage and the voice saying "blue/red wins the round". But now I heard the voice and instead of the normal frag message I see printed on y screen "blue/red wins the round" so how can I put back the old one (with the name of the guy fragged).

Also is it possible to add the clan tag in the frag message?

Junior Member outc4st is on a distinguished road
    me need this to

Senior Member KittenIgnition is on a distinguished road
    I'm not sure about the first one; try resetting all your frag message cvars to default, and then redo them all one by one if that fixes it. If not, I can't help you further.

As for clan tags, check the documentation for a list of tokens to use in customizing your frag message.

EDIT: Alternatively, you can get a list HERE, thanks to Pika who actually has Wolfcam installed

Senior Member ybl is on a distinguished road ybl's Avatar
    do these no longer work?

cg_drawFragMessageFadeTime
    cg_drawFragMessageTime
    cg_drawFragMessageScale
    cg_drawFragMessageY

*QLuser
    Hi, thx for the clan tag I had a list like this one from pika but it wasen't complete apparently.

But for my "last Clan Arena frag message" I don't know which cvar I should reset to default. ( I'm not an expert with wolfcam :s )
    I only have this problem with the 9.2 version.
    With 8.0 I have the good frag message "you fragged ***" but the voice said "round draw" instead of "blue/reds wins the round". That's why I downloaded the 9.2 version btw.

So if I could fix one of these 2 problem it should be fine.

Senior Member pikaluva13 will become famous soon enough pikaluva13's Avatar
    *senses name* (Not really, I just stumbled upon it :P)
    Are you getting the "Blue/Red wins the Round after every frag or just when the round is over? (When it's expected

For the fragmessage, if you wanted to make it
    You killed <CLANTAG> <NAME> it'd be
    "cg_drawFragMessageTokens %l %v"

To remove the announcer from talking at all you can do "cg_audioannouncer 0"

*QLuser
    In the 9.2 the message which is written on my screen is only at the end of the round (when it's expected).
    But I would like to change it as "you fragged **** " because I have few frags with a famous guy or friends at the end of ca rounds. :>

Maybe I'll use my 8.0 version and set cg_audioannouncer to 0 if I can't fix one of these problems. Thx for your help.

*molo
    Anyone how knows how to change the audio announcer when blue/red wins the round? For some reason, every time someone wins it says "Round draw".

Senior Member pikaluva13 will become famous soon enough pikaluva13's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by MolotovSolution View Post
    Anyone how knows how to change the audio announcer when blue/red wins the round? For some reason, every time someone wins it says "Round draw".
    I personally would turn that off with what I said above, but I've got the same issue in my Wolfcam (as well as other issues that I don't care enough to fix :P) so I'd like to know what the solution for this is as well. I want to say that you're not using the most current Wolfcam (I'm not either) which probably fixed it, so that could be the issue.

+ Reply to Thread