+ Reply to Thread
Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 8 9 10

Thread: Open your eyes - support quake live - purchase premium /pro or lose it

Senior Member eduguy is an unknown quantity at this point
    If you make a deal like tell them they have to tell there friends to try Quake or something. Would that work?

Senior Member Lorfa is a jewel in the rough Lorfa is a jewel in the rough Lorfa is a jewel in the rough Lorfa's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by eduguy View Post
    If you make a deal like tell them they have to tell there friends to try Quake or something. Would that work?
    It would? If the deal told has something friends for them like Quake to work.

"Let us think on them, the Twelve Makers
    Of myths, trailblazing quakers
    Scourging earthshakers
    Colourless green ideas sleep furiously
    Before their chrysalides open curiously
    Anarchy burgeons spuriously
    Order raises new seedlings in the world
    By word and gun upheld
    The scarlet banner is unfurled
    The New Country appears
    Man loosens his fears
    The New Dawn nears
    Recollect our first fathers
    The good society in momentum gathers."

-Alexander Blok

Banned AutoMatiK is an unknown quantity at this point
    I don't know. the game is awesome but flawed. if ID developed it properly then, and only then, would I put some bucks towards it for a premium account. if they asked for donations, sure, I'd give ID some hard cold (worth more than the US dollar) Aussie dollars.

fix the tier system.
    fix the consistant glitches
    fix the haxors

simple? probably not, so actually in hindsight from my own writing just now I think ID is doing a pretty awesome job. I couldn't do it, well maybe some art, but frik, good work ID.

Senior Member pikaluva13 will become famous soon enough pikaluva13's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by AutoMatiK View Post
    fix the tier system.
    fix the consistant glitches
    fix the haxors
    Tier system: Not broken, just needs more players for it to be effective.
    Glitches: They fix them in the updates, they aren't going to update every single glitch when it's discovered because then people complain that that's all they get out of updates.
    Haxors: If people sent in the reports like they're supposed to, then it's easier to get them banned than by the assumed anti-cheat that people have mentioned before.

Junior Member Picklesthesmurf is on a distinguished road
    I spend more money at Starbucks in a week than it costs for a years pro membership. Are you all destitute?

Junior Member Fraki is on a distinguished road
    why not make the possibility to purchase pro / premium membership on a monthly or quarterly basis? I just don't have the time to play that much that the 24€ per year are worth the spend.
    btw.: I've already been pro member 2 years in the past

Senior Member Shelby is on a distinguished road
    Quote Originally Posted by Fraki View Post
    why not make the possibility to purchase pro / premium membership on a monthly or quarterly basis? I just don't have the time to play that much that the 24€ per year are worth the spend.
    btw.: I've already been pro member 2 years in the past
    The possibility is already there. 1, 3, 6 or 12 months available.

Banned AutoMatiK is an unknown quantity at this point
    The taste of honey is worse than none at all.

Junior Member CR0C0DILE is on a distinguished road
    Quote Originally Posted by TwistedSpider View Post
    I purchased a membership yesterday and cancelled it today. The community is just too unfriendly. I tried to play on premium a couple of times and are tired of it already. It always goes like... Go to spec.... kick the tier1 player... omg omg kick him... etc... feels like a witch-hunt. I'll stay with the free part of the game. What these guys don't realize is that they are shooting themselves in the foot in the long run.
    People should be nice to others, regardless of skill. Every player is still a living person. I respect people more who treat others well.

Junior Member ShawNMusliM is on a distinguished road
    Man... forget the monthly fee crap.. just do what CS GO did and sell the game and maintain some servers for matchmaking. AUTO matchmaking. And what is this only subs get certain maps? wut? I swear if matchmaking was implemented for duels and you didnt have to play lame maps every month this game could make a come back... plus none of the pros stream... why do people not stream this game?? every other game that is successful has streams except this one. CRAZY
    Last edited by Sasparillo; 01-16-2013 at 10:02 AM.

+ Reply to Thread