+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 29

Thread: Dredwerkz premium?

  1. #11
    Senior Member iSuckz is on a distinguished road iSuckz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    Scotland the brave
    Posts
    1,089
    dreadwerkz in clan arena?

    round draw!

  2. #12
    Member Bend_Over_14in is on a distinguished road
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Posts
    32
    Quote Originally Posted by Lorfa View Post
    I'm surprised by this, but apparently there must be plenty in the same boat.

    One guy had like 188/~250 games on dredwerkz, and was quitting because he couldn't play his favorite map. That's astonishing to me, I find it a severely mediocre map.
    I have played you and I find it astonishing that so many people think that using the BFG amounts to that person being a rookie...yet those same people have no problems running around the same map using only the LG which I find to be a rookie weapon...

  3. #13
    Senior Member Lorfa has a spectacular aura about Lorfa has a spectacular aura about Lorfa has a spectacular aura about Lorfa's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Kepler-22b
    Posts
    7,896
    Quote Originally Posted by Bend_Over_14in View Post
    I have played you and I find it astonishing that so many people think that using the BFG amounts to that person being a rookie...yet those same people have no problems running around the same map using only the LG which I find to be a rookie weapon...
    I don't know why you're telling me this, I didn't say anything about weapon usage on that map.

    There is no such thing as a "rookie" weapon. There's an ideal weapon for a given situation, nothing more.

  4. #14
    Member Jylex is on a distinguished road
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Posts
    93
    Quote Originally Posted by Lorfa View Post
    There is no such thing as a "rookie" weapon. There's an ideal weapon for a given situation, nothing more.
    100% agree with you there man
    "Quake is more than a Game... It's an ARTFORM"
    -Okatsu

  5. #15
    Senior Member Rebecca is on a distinguished road Rebecca's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Posts
    126
    Now it's back - THANK YOU, DEVS. MUAHAHAHAH!

    So - is there no such thing as a "Premium" map anymore? Good by me. Just increases the appeal to all players, paid or not.

    Haven't been able to see yet if the end-of-match, three-map-vote thing is still there for Pro-spawned, no-vote servers. Got my fingers crossed for it to be gone.

  6. #16
    Senior Member n3tfury is on a distinguished road n3tfury's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Posts
    102
    I have to agree with Lorfa on this one. Although I enjoy Dredwerkz with some skilled players, it's essentially a BFG spamfest.

  7. #17
    Senior Member Lorfa has a spectacular aura about Lorfa has a spectacular aura about Lorfa has a spectacular aura about Lorfa's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Kepler-22b
    Posts
    7,896
    Quote Originally Posted by n3tfury View Post
    I have to agree with Lorfa on this one. Although I enjoy Dredwerkz with some skilled players, it's essentially a BFG spamfest.
    Ok, long as it's clear that I didn't say it was a BFG spam fest :-P

    I just find it a mediocre map, mainly due to its size and flow.

  8. #18
    Senior Member n3tfury is on a distinguished road n3tfury's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Posts
    102
    Quote Originally Posted by Lorfa View Post
    Ok, long as it's clear that I didn't say it was a BFG spam fest :-P

    I just find it a mediocre map, mainly due to its size and flow.
    Haha, no, I know you didn't say that, but because of the map, it tends to invite certain types of players.

  9. #19
    Senior Member SergeantRock44 is an unknown quantity at this point SergeantRock44's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Posts
    273
    Quote Originally Posted by crogeek View Post
    Dredwerkz a map of BFG noobs. Hopefully I am glad that this map is premium now.
    So you are not sure if your are glad, but hope that you are?

  10. #20
    Senior Member n3tfury is on a distinguished road n3tfury's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Posts
    102
    Quote Originally Posted by SergeantRock44 View Post
    So you are not sure if your are glad, but hope that you are?
    lol



    10char

+ Reply to Thread

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts