+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Server admin Etiquette

Junior Member A1phaM4trix is on a distinguished road A1phaM4trix's Avatar
    Thanks for the howto. For me as a pro noob it's very helpful.
    Last edited by A1phaM4trix; 12-11-2012 at 08:53 AM.
    Sometimes you lose. And sometimes the others win.

Member ANDRAS is an unknown quantity at this point ANDRAS's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by muckyman View Post
    I`m a grown up,i uaually let anyting go but continuous personal abuse goes to far in my opinion and will get ppl kicked same as mad chat spammers and warpers thats about all that i won`t stand.
    when i first joined mucky was a god send. I am new to gaming altogether so had alot of questions. Most iv learned so far is off this guy. Hes Very helpful and very very fair. If you want to know how to run a good and happy server look to this guy. I dont often visit his server these days as i do my very own and very popular skill matched game. Everyone seems very happy how i do things but thats thanks to the muckster .
    Respect fellow players, kick any mouthy dicks (you know the kind) and your half way to a happy server imo. Thanks muckyman , i owe you one dude.

Member l0v3 is on a distinguished road l0v3's Avatar
    Nice post doc some people need it in plain writing. i will just add... treat people as you expect to be treated and you cant go far wrong.
    Quote Originally Posted by ANDRAS View Post
    Hes Very helpful and very very fair. If you want to know how to run a good and happy server look to this guy.
    +1 muckybuggers ffa server has revived my l0v3 for this game again.

He's a serial afk-er tho haha
    On that bombshell ! ill say try to be there in your server (actually sat spectating the game if not playing) admin it all or at least if you know your gonna be afk for a while op another player.
    Theres been two times ive gone into mucky's server and been kicked for 'winning' the game by the butt hurts because he was afk, its annoying as hell.

oooooohhhhhh i dont mind if i do have some cheese with that

<3
    Last edited by Sasparillo; 12-12-2012 at 11:46 AM.

Senior Member muckyman will become famous soon enough muckyman will become famous soon enough muckyman's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by l0v3 View Post

On that bombshell ! ill say try to be there in your server (actually sat spectating the game if not playing) admin it all or at least if you know your gonna be afk for a while op another player.

<3
    I usually do but i`ve been ill the last few weeks...and kept leaving it running while away doing sick type things,if i`m not going to be around for a while i usually shut it down though.
    Quote Originally Posted by Stanton Friedman
    All flying saucers are UFO`s not all UFO`s are flying saucers.

+ Reply to Thread