+ Reply to Thread
Page 74 of 75 FirstFirst ... 24 64 72 73 74 75 LastLast

Thread: Petition to remove the inability to select maps in free servers/return to last patch.

Junior Member Tripleight is on a distinguished road
    /signed

If I join a regular server, it's alright for a map or two, depends on how lucky players get with map choices. The moment when there are no suitable maps for the particular game type played, players just leave and find another server - pure annoyance. I play a lot of Clan Arena and most of the maps just simply suck, if they would at least involve only Clan Arena maps in the Clan Arena servers, this all wouldn't be a problem. Same principle applies to all other game modes. Example, Cold War, why the hell is this in Clan Arena map-pool, the map is going to be played in this game type... like never.

The positive aspect is now that player made servers are more popular, that's alright, but they aren't very many, sometimes it is hard to find a server that is not either overpopulated, or simply find one at all and at a country that contributes to optimal latency for the player at the game type he enjoys.
    Last edited by Tripleight; 09-21-2013 at 11:19 AM.

Junior Member Krieg is on a distinguished road Krieg's Avatar
    Lol, this thread is still alive Omg, guys, just buy Premium or PRO and have fun, the problem will be solved. It's not a big deal to pay some extra $ for ur fav game ever

Junior Member Dobsi is on a distinguished road
    signed!!!!

*vemjag
    signed !!!!!!

Junior Member stuk4d is on a distinguished road
    signed .

Junior Member sexmagic is on a distinguished road
    signed too!

Junior Member DrPoop is on a distinguished road
    maybe try listening to your community for once ID? This is the worst business model I've ever seen, dividing the company like this is flat out stupid.

Senior Member lmiol is on a distinguished road
    i dont know what you all talking about =\
    mini mappool (14maps) for a month it's realy disbalance ????

u can start ure own servers and invite friends and have acces to all maps. What else do you need?
    Last edited by lmiol; 10-16-2013 at 09:09 PM.

Member nunphix is an unknown quantity at this point nunphix's Avatar
    /signed

Agree 100%.... One of the reasons I didn't dish out another $50 is the map rotation implementation. Simply put its just another way to lure players into paying for something that used to be free.

Junior Member xhale_ is on a distinguished road
    Nobody plays premium servers anymore. There's one premium server up usually, and that's full of the "ELO T4" dicks that kick you for having 1 point below them.
    Last edited by Sasparillo; 11-13-2013 at 05:34 PM.

+ Reply to Thread