+ Reply to Thread
Page 58 of 75 FirstFirst ... 8 48 56 57 58 59 60 68 ... LastLast

Thread: Petition to remove the inability to select maps in free servers/return to last patch.

Senior Member quakestreme is on a distinguished road
    Quote Originally Posted by Meatster View Post
    /signed

Also, am pretty pissed off that I payed for a year PRO sub, and can't play the CTF maps I want because you lock PRO hosted servers from standard players. As a paying PRO subscriber I expect to be able to host a server, and let ANYBODY join it, like any other game would. If something is not done about PRO people not being able to play the games they want because you lock standard people out of our PAYED FOR servers, I will not renew my sub next year. And yeah, put stuff back how it was before you broke it.
    You know, I think that with pro membership if someone is on your friend's list and you specifically invite them that they can join your server. Hopefully I'm not somehow wrong again on this.

This is another thing about QL... important things like this aren't clear.
    Aways ensure you are maintaining a high FPS rate in QL. Otherwise you can be at a big disadvantage. To find out your current fps rate, use the command: "set cg_drawfps "1"".

Senior Member danstar will become famous soon enough danstar will become famous soon enough danstar's Avatar
    clear or not, meatster uses the invite script and is aware how this works.. the complaint he wrote is absolutely well summarized imo.

Junior Member J4sper is on a distinguished road
    Signed signed signed

Senior Member Verletzer is on a distinguished road Verletzer's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by DragQueen View Post
    This petition won't pass.
    This is most likely going to be the case, but I'm still going to keep posting here. This new voting system has caused me to be much more violent than usual. For the last 2 months my wife and kids have been living in a women's shelter. I'm sure I'm not the only one whose temperament has taken a sharp turn in the wrong direction.
    I'm the reason we don't have good games.

Senior Member whodares is on a distinguished road
    ver if you are more voilent than usual.. go seek help

Junior Member nil8r is on a distinguished road
    /signed

Most servers are dead now.

Banned hellwar is on a distinguished road

cant vote new map

it shuld again be allowed to vote for another map in standerd and to get the old maps back like space ctf i loved that map i want it back if you agree then reply

Senior Member MexicanPadre is on a distinguished road
    But but but but i ****ing love the new map cycle thingy. if you go on any standard player's profile it will always say favorite arena: campgrounds. That is definatly NOT my favorite map. jesus christ on my page it says i played it over 150 times. i think if ID just make that one map premium and not cycled watch how many ppl would get pro.

*fearnothing
    I'm sick of the lack of variation and of overcrowded servers. Cancelling my subscription if this doesn't get changed.

Senior Member Verletzer is on a distinguished road Verletzer's Avatar
    This thread should be stickied.
    I'm the reason we don't have good games.

+ Reply to Thread