+ Reply to Thread
Page 51 of 75 FirstFirst ... 41 49 50 51 52 53 61 ... LastLast

Thread: Petition to remove the inability to select maps in free servers/return to last patch.

Senior Member pikaluva13 will become famous soon enough pikaluva13's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by MCZ View Post
    Have you taken a look at the tribes payment model?
    /signed
    It wouldn't work since there's only a few items in the game. Unless they decided to go the TF2 route to the game, there's pretty much nothing else they can do other than maybe paying for certain features.

Junior Member Nuddi is on a distinguished road
    /signed...

Member Frannatic is on a distinguished road Frannatic's Avatar
    /signed

but i think they wont change it, so we have to accustom to the last update, the easiest way to make the game more enjoyable is to buy prem.

*1NSOMN1A
    /signed

cant play duel with that

Junior Member MCZ is on a distinguished road
    Quote Originally Posted by pikaluva13 View Post
    Unless they decided to go the TF2 route to the game, there's pretty much nothing else they can do other than maybe paying for certain features.
    Kinda what I was suggesting as an alternative. If they want to stick with this pricing model, I at least need to be able to go get a big pink pimp hat somewhere. Of course that would require a fundamental overhaul from where the game is now. Really it would be a lot easier to make me pay a one time fee for this game and call it good.

Junior Member RoyalPain is on a distinguished road RoyalPain's Avatar
    /signed

I do love QL. But more and more the servers are going empty. People are losing interest.

By comparison, I'm not an old player. Account created Dec, 09, 2010. In my time here I've made some good friends. Played a lot of games, and done my best to help my little section of the community. QL is my first FPS game, and to data, the only one I keep playing. I play every single day. So many players have left, I've seen people leave servers, claiming to never return. All because of this one update, because you took our maps away. Yes it's nice that the prem maps came to the circulation, but why take our votes?

I normally don't talk to the dev's and admins. I didn't want to get on their bad sides by pointing out what is at least in my opinion, bad ideas. But I think this thread is showing how bad this update was for the game. ..

Dear Dev's, stop killing QL. Take some pride in your game. Give the old players a reason to come back. Give the new players a reason to keep playing. If you don't do something soon, QL won't have anything left in it's servers. The players are the blood of this game, and your bleeding us dry.

*GennarX
    /signed , of course

*smackahontas
    /signed

Junior Member monogana is on a distinguished road
    CA seems to be dead now... no one playing at all at times when the servers used to be quite active... sad times...

im finding it difficult to get a game on t4 CA - no one is playing... all the servers are empty....

\signed.....

Senior Member megaman3 is on a distinguished road
    Quote Originally Posted by monogana View Post
    CA seems to be dead now... no one playing at all at times when the servers used to be quite active... sad times...

im finding it difficult to get a game on t4 CA - no one is playing... all the servers are empty....

\signed.....
    Absolutely false. I'm tier4 and with the "all populated" settings right now there are exactly 26 populated CA public servers (not private or passworded) in Europe only. Twenty six, and this was 8 minutes after you posted.

Wanna play some duel instead? 9 servers. FFA? 10 CTF? 6. And 3 instagibs.

Sad that people are spreading completely unfounded rumors, saying that they can't find a single server whereas I just showed you have 26 CAs to choose from, 19 in other mods, and that's only the public matches.
    Last edited by megaman3; 09-03-2012 at 06:36 PM.

+ Reply to Thread