+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 75 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 15 55 ... LastLast

Thread: Petition to remove the inability to select maps in free servers/return to last patch.

Member void is on a distinguished road void's Avatar
    /signed!

Gonna go play warsow. I dont want to wait +20 mins to play lostworld

*ZiriZ
    /signed

All i want is to be able to /cv map on standard servers

If that happens people might comeback and play QL as looking just now i saw only 13 duels going on and theres normally 30 as well as seeing so many less games than normal. Also most of the servers are on the same few maps as they are the only decent ones that are let to play

Member cladinshadows is on a distinguished road
    /sign

Premium ztn - russian servers will be empty till next month (c) H8m3

lol
    Last edited by cladinshadows; 07-25-2012 at 09:32 AM. Reason: typo

Senior Member TSEliot is on a distinguished road TSEliot's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by void View Post
    /signed!

Gonna go play warsow. I dont want to wait +20 mins to play lostworld
    Have fun waiting more than 20 mins to play ANYTHING in warsow, talk about dead games...

Also most of the servers are on the same few maps as they are the only decent ones that are let to play
    yeah that is a totally new phenomenon, lol

As a PRO subscriber who doesn't even have a job I really don't feel for all the whiners. Most of these changes were requested by players and they ultimately lead to a better overall game...less callvote spamming, more map diversity, more people in pro spawned or prem servers, etc.

Keep up the good work id

Member Fudger is on a distinguished road
    Signed

I hear 10x the number of people complaining about the update than those who praise it.

Fudger

Junior Member dietek is on a distinguished road
    Quote Originally Posted by TSEliot View Post
    Have fun waiting more than 20 mins to play ANYTHING in warsow, talk about dead games...

yeah that is a totally new phenomenon, lol

As a PRO subscriber who doesn't even have a job I really don't feel for all the whiners. Most of these changes were requested by players and they ultimately lead to a better overall game...less callvote spamming, more map diversity, more people in pro spawned or prem servers, etc.

Keep up the good work id
    warsow 0.7 is being released soon and there is currently an active playerbase for pickup games. once 0.7 released i can imagine the warsow playerbase will grow. if id continues to make changes such as this, i can imagine even more incoming warsow players

Senior Member megaman3 is on a distinguished road
    Quote Originally Posted by dietek View Post
    warsow 0.7 is being released soon and there is currently an active playerbase for pickup games. once 0.7 released i can imagine the warsow playerbase will grow. if id continues to make changes such as this, i can imagine even more incoming warsow players
    do you really have hopes on warsow? should check their server browser sometime (both 0.6 and 0.7beta3)

same happens with every single fast paced fps game out there. QL is the very last one unless 2gd's reborn is superb (SM is crap and we all know it), but that won't be fully released this year.

Junior Member dietek is on a distinguished road
    Quote Originally Posted by Yakumo View Post
    for the umteenth time that is not true.
    The standard servers run with a standard level set up for the free players.
    There are premium level servers for the premium users where you can still callvote all you like. You do not need to use Pro spawned servers.
    You are restricting yourselves by playing on restricted servers.
    So as a PAYING premium subscriber, I have the option of either joining free servers with restrictions or joining premium servers with less restrictions, but no players. At that point, why not just play openarena? or quake3

I feel as if I'm paying $X a month just to "start a clan" and bypass ads. Weee!

Junior Member neXus435 is on a distinguished road
    /signed

Update is ridiculous.

*orlando
    So if you want the Map callvote back can we have our maps back? Because clearly you'd rather have map callvote back then have the ability to play all the maps now?
    Last edited by orlando; 07-25-2012 at 10:16 AM.

+ Reply to Thread