+ Reply to Thread
Page 25 of 75 FirstFirst ... 15 23 24 25 26 27 35 ... LastLast

Thread: Petition to remove the inability to select maps in free servers/return to last patch.

Senior Member megaman3 is on a distinguished road
    It's not about stats (who cares about those anyway). If you wish to do so compare accounts using qlranks, but it's very, very one-sided in every mod.
    In the end my point on that aspect is non duel players simply can't have an opinion about duel. It's simply a whole different game than the rest.

I don't have a goal when posting here, but almost all players forget the very reason why the subscription model was implemented on the first place, and why id is now trying to perfect it: The game's is losing money, a lot.
    Probably without those 2 changes it would have been shut down a long time ago, which is the true way a game "dies".
    Last edited by megaman3; 07-30-2012 at 03:40 PM.

Senior Member danstar will become famous soon enough danstar's Avatar
    you care about em, cus you brought mine up, beeing clueless as ever : D

qlranks .. lol do they now feature ctf players? i guess not so your entire argument fails right there.

i dont have an opinion about duel, just that i hear many complaints from all directions, if you choose to ignore it thats ok, doesnt make it go away though =)

cheers

Senior Member megaman3 is on a distinguished road
    lol?
    Quote Originally Posted by Danstar View Post
    you talk a lot, yet you show that you're just an intolerant tool who thinks he knows what hes talking about.

you think people are happy with 3 maps ? (all friends are prem/pro) and even if we play it doesnt last, so it comes down to 2-3 maps but most will only play 2 maps right now even for ctf. EVERYONE who is a die-hard fan of the game wishes the old system back, you however pro this and are really just a waste of air.

makes me laugh reading your comments, as if you can play lol
    Anyway, just checked your stats and latest matches a bit more closely. I thought I was talking with someone who at least had a raw idea how to play one mod, but it isn't the case. No point in continuing this then, cheers.

Senior Member danstar will become famous soon enough danstar's Avatar
    lol ...

your opinion on this matter is anything but relevant tbh.

the biggest noobs in this game, call out other peoples stats, if you were to play vs me on ctf you would definately lose =) (yes i played 1 on 1 ctf too)

your judgements add up to a big load of crapola, theres too many people that know better than you and ur just running away cus your argument got smashed.

esr nerd much ?

oh before i forget, i bet you think ur good while playing vs people with 12 & 14 percent aim and still manage to lose .. lol what a jokester
    Last edited by danstar; 07-30-2012 at 03:55 PM.

Senior Member Phlogiston will become famous soon enough Phlogiston will become famous soon enough Phlogiston's Avatar
    Vigilanteville, Moderation State, The World.
    For everyone who's interested in being able to callvote maps again - check out the SPAWN clan servers running in your area - list of members and details of what we're doing to help out standard, premium and pro users here

*Aurae
    sign, this patch is **** & i wont pay anymore for premium or else... plz fix it !

Junior Member N0lly is on a distinguished road
    /sign for map change and giving us back old good maps. I didn't play for a while, and yesterday I came back and what i see - no dm6

Junior Member DOOM13 is on a distinguished road
    Dude, first of all I'm still a kid and don't have a friggin credit card, neither my family. But due to early awful support actions to my friends I'm not going to pay for this game and I'm stopping to play QL.
    This has gone too far... I'm playing OSP/CPMA, Tribes and LoL.

Good luck dev team, with your new fail politics...

*Ubley
    /Signed A lot of my friends played this casually and didn't want to learn all the maps, we played mainly Blood Run and a few other duel maps and now they're all removed and replaced with Campgrounds and Solid.

Junior Member gripen is on a distinguished road
    i agrea
    it wasse fyn

/signed

+ Reply to Thread