+ Reply to Thread
Page 24 of 75 FirstFirst ... 14 22 23 24 25 26 34 74 ... LastLast

Thread: Petition to remove the inability to select maps in free servers/return to last patch.

Junior Member Krizalid is on a distinguished road
    I agree

signed

*Earthsea
    Quote Originally Posted by jigglywiggly View Post
    hard 2 find games for us west coast gamers
    If you're open to playing various game modes, I don't think so.

*Earthsea
    Quote Originally Posted by _MooMin_ View Post
    ID is not a non-profit organisation.
    They may be losing some money on QL, but they are DEFINITELY NOT a non-profit organization.

Junior Member NiaB is on a distinguished road
    I agree

Most of the maps are designed for certain modes and number of players. New system ruins everything. Its hard anyway to find a server where u r happy to play cause there are just few of them and now less.... Now i spend most of the time with searching for proper servers with playable map, ping and required amount of players. Im losing my interest devs... Not even thinking about paying for premium again...

Junior Member depre is on a distinguished road
    Today I bought my tenth subscription. It's not much, I know, but it's the least I can do to thank id/Bethesda for the millions of hours put in fixing all the bugs, state of the art anticheat and last but not least, the content rich premium paks. Oh wait...

Senior Member megaman3 is on a distinguished road
    Quote Originally Posted by NiaB View Post
    I agree

Most of the maps are designed for certain modes and number of players. New system ruins everything. Its hard anyway to find a server where u r happy to play cause there are just few of them and now less.... Now i spend most of the time with searching for proper servers with playable map, ping and required amount of players. Im losing my interest devs... Not even thinking about paying for premium again...
    In the end ctf and duel are the only mods that require having specific map pools, removing the rest. Thing is players that are not duelers would be even more annoyed because 5 sounds worse than 21 (actually in the current pool only t7 and dm6 are playable)

Senior Member danstar will become famous soon enough danstar will become famous soon enough danstar's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by YMCMB View Post
    In the end ctf and duel are the only mods that require having specific map pools, removing the rest. Thing is players that are not duelers would be even more annoyed because 5 sounds worse than 21 (actually in the current pool only t7 and dm6 are playable)
    you talk a lot, yet you show that you're just an intolerant tool who thinks he knows what hes talking about.

you think people are happy with 3 maps ? (all friends are prem/pro) and even if we play it doesnt last, so it comes down to 2-3 maps but most will only play 2 maps right now even for ctf. EVERYONE who is a die-hard fan of the game wishes the old system back, you however pro this and are really just a waste of air.

makes me laugh reading your comments, as if you can play lol

Senior Member megaman3 is on a distinguished road
    Quote Originally Posted by Danstar View Post
    you talk a lot, yet you show that you're just an intolerant tool who thinks he knows what hes talking about.

you think people are happy with 3 maps ? (all friends are prem/pro) and even if we play it doesnt last, so it comes down to 2-3 maps but most will only play 2 maps right now even for ctf. EVERYONE who is a die-hard fan of the game wishes the old system back, you however pro this and are really just a waste of air.

makes me laugh reading your comments, as if you can play lol
    You shouldn't be talking about duel, with only 50 games played and being 1166 elo (it starts at 1200, so yours is well, worse than someone who hasn't played once).

Or about knowing how to play for that matter. Feel free to compare your account with mine, if you want to go for the ego battle.

Also re-read what I wrote. Obviously non-duel players will not be happy with 3-5 maps, but those who do play regularly will be more than happy with that change; therefore duel pool has all maps instead of an specific one like ctf.

And obviously the old system is not coming back. It's pointless to discuss such a major change instead of fine-tuning it.
    Last edited by megaman3; 07-30-2012 at 04:04 PM.

*Tsakali

And obviously the old system is not coming back.
    QL is obviously on its deathbed then. GGs

Senior Member danstar will become famous soon enough danstar will become famous soon enough danstar's Avatar
    You shouldn't be talking about duel, with only 50 games played and being 1166 elo (it starts at 1200, so yours is well, worse than someone who hasn't played once).

Or about knowing how to play for that matter. Feel free to compare your account with mine, if you want to go for the ego battle.

Also re-read what I wrote. Obviously non-duel players will not be happy with 3-5 maps, but those who do play regularly will be more than happy with that change; therefore duel pool has all maps instead of an specific one like ctf.

And obviously the old system is not coming back. It's pointless to discuss such a major change instead of fine-tuning it.
    i shouldnt be talking ? im not about stats, im about gameplay, you play vs tier 3's all day.. not hard to get better stats, anyone can do this, me too but i dont feel obliged to prove myself to a deluded muppet.

further.. you talk about an ego battle, it was you who started to be offensive or is your memory really that short?

my goal is to keep the game going, but i see nothing getting better, even if sales are up - theres no prem games for ctf players at all, so that mode is out of question, only thing that keeps this game alive now are some duels and ca players.

+ Reply to Thread