+ Reply to Thread
Page 23 of 75 FirstFirst ... 13 21 22 23 24 25 33 73 ... LastLast

Thread: Petition to remove the inability to select maps in free servers/return to last patch.

Senior Member DocPossible has a spectacular aura about DocPossible has a spectacular aura about DocPossible has a spectacular aura about DocPossible's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by rorryhill View Post
    no hes talking about the fact that you are always defending id and trying to urge people to get subscriptions. Either you're getting paid, are a dev yourself, or have nothing better to do. Maybe all 3. But your goody-goody attitude is obnoxious beyond measure.
    The answer is 4). He stuck in a summer class and this is an excellent distraction.

Encouraging people to get subscriptions helps pay for IDs costs. I don't imagine ID are giving him much in the way of kickbacks.

Quote Originally Posted by iRook
    You're like a bible sucking jesus freak. Quit wasting your time
    Quote Originally Posted by YourOlympicHer0
    Are you like the handicap kid that used to drive around my neighborhood on his bike and chase firetrucks wearing a firehat because he knew he never had a chance of being a real fireman?
    Nice solid stuff there from a pair of idiots. Pika may suffer from post fever but in between the random stuff, he's helped more people on these forums than you lot ever will. Funny how people that pay for QL seem to be more willing to put their own time into the game (for free !).
    Last edited by DocPossible; 07-30-2012 at 04:49 AM. Reason: Fixed. Random. Wording
    Like to play more Freeze Tag ? Join Clan Chill. We play Freeze Tag most evenings, 7:30pm UK time onwards, with a smattering of TDM, CTF and a regular duel cup. Check our website. IRC : #clanchill on quakenet

Banned BIMNUTZ is an unknown quantity at this point
    Quote Originally Posted by YourOlympicHer0 View Post
    Are you like the handicap kid that used to drive around my neighborhood on his bike and chase firetrucks wearing a firehat because he knew he never had a chance of being a real fireman?

Backseat moderating is bannable at every other forum I've been on. You're obnoxious to the point where I'm surprised no one's tried to stop you.

LOL, Good 1! He went from totally hopeless in game...couldn't hit a thing....to gods gift...hit everything....In no time flat.....
    Plus being a loud mouth "u guys suck" in game while trying to stack teams.

QL is NOT a level playing field. So many players have latency issues from there ISPs and the server traffic shaping and bandwidth throttling, that there not able to keep up in T4 but are forced to be there because of QLs lack of player base. Guys like PIKA take advantage of that in as negative a way they can in game.

If QL wants people to pay for there product, they need to have a good one.....QL since beta has NOT been a good product!

Takeing away content is negitive for attracting new customers. Adding new, real, content, development upgrades, better server hosting is the way to get more subs!

Watch for the personal flame incoming from him.........

Power To the Latency Lizards! Down With the Low Lag Princesses!

Banned yellowfever is on a distinguished road
    Quote Originally Posted by pikaluva13 View Post
    You knew before you bought Premium that you couldn't start a server. If you didn't, then you need to read better because it's clearly listed in black and white.
    nice attitude there. If you dont' have anything nice to say, then just keep your opinion to yourself.

Junior Member resib is on a distinguished road
    bring back, the old maps for free users + mapvote. can't find any ca 4vs4 game with a suitable map except for campgrounds since last update.
    i'm premium user, but if it stays this way. i'm done with ql.

Junior Member QuiCKaNdDeaDLy is on a distinguished road
    Let me Vote my Maps!

Senior Member DocPossible has a spectacular aura about DocPossible has a spectacular aura about DocPossible has a spectacular aura about DocPossible's Avatar
    CA servers in europe, 16:30

http://dl.dropbox.com/u/49901132/CA.jpg

7 Premium servers and dozens (33) non premium, some spawned, some just Standard.
    Like to play more Freeze Tag ? Join Clan Chill. We play Freeze Tag most evenings, 7:30pm UK time onwards, with a smattering of TDM, CTF and a regular duel cup. Check our website. IRC : #clanchill on quakenet

Senior Member infntnub is on a distinguished road infntnub's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by pikaluva13 View Post
    You knew before you bought Premium that you couldn't start a server. If you didn't, then you need to read better because it's clearly listed in black and white.
    Quote Originally Posted by yellowfever View Post
    nice attitude there. If you dont' have anything nice to say, then just keep your opinion to yourself.
    Whether or not you find it rude or whatever doesn't make it any less accurate... the features that come with either a pro or premium account are clearly displayed when you go through the subscription process. As far as asking ANYONE to keep an opinion to themself here's a gentle reminder of what the term "forum" means:

1.A meeting or medium where ideas and views on a particular issue can be exchanged.

Get used to hearing opinions, even the ones you do not like, if you feel the urge to visit a forum - that is the purpose of their existance.

Have a nice day. :~)
    Quake 3 1.16n Noghost iFreezetag

-UE- .o2o. -g0d- n[2]p foq -end- *pWp* oBs H$ iD aM q3p {DR} *MS* uTk dT |c*|

Great Memories That Will Last A Lifetime :~)

http://www.instalounge.co.nr/

Senior Member megaman3 is on a distinguished road
    Quote Originally Posted by DocPossible View Post
    CA servers in europe, 16:30

http://dl.dropbox.com/u/49901132/CA.jpg

7 Premium servers and dozens (33) non premium, some spawned, some just Standard.
    yep dead game.

Honestly I don't know how people are complaining. It's quite difficult finding a PC FPS game with so many people on monday 4:30pm, in a specific mod and in your location. And it's free.

Junior Member _MooMin_ is on a distinguished road
    If getting people to subscribe is still to cover the costs then QL would've been gone already.. ID is not a non-profit organisation. Besides, if they want to lower the costs of hosting,.. host less empty servers.

Banned jigglywiggly is on a distinguished road jigglywiggly's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by YMCMB View Post
    yep dead game.

Honestly I don't know how people are complaining. It's quite difficult finding a PC FPS game with so many people on monday 4:30pm, in a specific mod and in your location. And it's free.
    hard 2 find games for us west coast gamers

+ Reply to Thread