+ Reply to Thread
Page 22 of 75 FirstFirst ... 12 20 21 22 23 24 32 72 ... LastLast

Thread: Petition to remove the inability to select maps in free servers/return to last patch.

Member EyesX is on a distinguished road EyesX's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Tsakali View Post
    And don't tell me how to go about enjoying this game... making friends, creating servers, waiting to build my own little PR team just to play the game...LOL dudes. I don't want to work to enjoy this game, i just want to join a populated server and have a blast at a fast action game. This type of game attracts people who want to quickly be able to log in and kick some ass and get out when they had enough. All this " building the community" and " buddy list" bull is simply not a realistic expectation on the quake customer base.

All this "have patience and put some effort into it" kind of thing, is not what goes through someone's mind when they are in the mood to quake.
    +1

Quote Originally Posted by BuzzBlade View Post
    Yeah I have a job. Not everyone has some epic life where they can afford everything, and not everyone makes decisions to spend money on games.
    You shouldn't size people and their finances up by a forum thread post, goes to show your in depth perspective troll. 25 days over 3 years isn't much for being a passionate hobby.

Internet costs enough money as it is, plenty of free games. I've done nothing but foster good gaming atmosphere before... this situation stinks.
    Good post!

*w4lking_de4d
    please bring back voting for maps the game is terrible atm...i am a premium member and cant start a server? ***...

Senior Member pikaluva13 will become famous soon enough pikaluva13's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by w4lking_de4d View Post
    please bring back voting for maps the game is terrible atm...i am a premium member and cant start a server? ***...
    You knew before you bought Premium that you couldn't start a server. If you didn't, then you need to read better because it's clearly listed in black and white.

Member YourOlympicHer0 is on a distinguished road
    Quote Originally Posted by pikaluva13 View Post
    You knew before you bought Premium that you couldn't start a server. If you didn't, then you need to read better because it's clearly listed in black and white.
    Are you like the handicap kid that used to drive around my neighborhood on his bike and chase firetrucks wearing a firehat because he knew he never had a chance of being a real fireman?

Backseat moderating is bannable at every other forum I've been on. You're obnoxious to the point where I'm surprised no one's tried to stop you.

Senior Member pikaluva13 will become famous soon enough pikaluva13's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by YourOlympicHer0 View Post
    Are you like the handicap kid that used to drive around my neighborhood on his bike and chase firetrucks wearing a firehat because he knew he never had a chance of being a real fireman?

Backseat moderating is bannable at every other forum I've been on. You're obnoxious to the point where I'm surprised no one's tried to stop you.
    So you're saying its backseat moderating because a person may or may not have realized the differences of Premium and Pro. Makes sense.

Junior Member iRook is on a distinguished road
    So you're saying its backseat moderating because a person may or may not have realized the differences of Premium and Pro. Makes sense.
    Because you're constantly replying to players who are obviously unhappy, you're trying to make them see things your way, And they simply won't. they can't. You're like a bible sucking jesus freak. Quit wasting your time

Member B4silisk is on a distinguished road B4silisk's Avatar
    I'm sure enabling "/callvote nextmap" for standard servers would satisfy at least 80% of people complaining about the new vote system. BUT wouldn't be better to be get a premium account for only $23 and be able to play all the maps?

Banned rorryhill is on a distinguished road
    no hes talking about the fact that you are always defending id and trying to urge people to get subscriptions. Either you're getting paid, are a dev yourself, or have nothing better to do. Maybe all 3. But your goody-goody attitude is obnoxious beyond measure.

Member n8_Mills is on a distinguished road
    Quote Originally Posted by Tsakali View Post
    And don't tell me how to go about enjoying this game... making friends, creating servers, waiting to build my own little PR team just to play the game...LOL dudes. I don't want to work to enjoy this game, i just want to join a populated server and have a blast at a fast action game. This type of game attracts people who want to quickly be able to log in and kick some ass and get out when they had enough. All this " building the community" and " buddy list" bull is simply not a realistic expectation on the quake customer base.

All this "have patience and put some effort into it" kind of thing, is not what goes through someone's mind when they are in the mood to quake.
    You nailed it. Fast-paced action game & "have patience, the sh%$ will pan out" don't mix.

Junior Member rbarreira is on a distinguished road
    Signed.

And the post needs to have at least 10 characters...

+ Reply to Thread