+ Reply to Thread
Page 21 of 75 FirstFirst ... 11 19 20 21 22 23 31 71 ... LastLast

Thread: Petition to remove the inability to select maps in free servers/return to last patch.

Senior Member BuzzBlade is on a distinguished road
    Am I tard, yep, I luv the hate, cause I just sat in your ****ty pub and camp raged it. We make your game. Not you.

Senior Member Phlogiston will become famous soon enough Phlogiston will become famous soon enough Phlogiston's Avatar
    Vigilanteville, Moderation State, The World.
    I dont play in the US and I usually play pickup games...so no you didn't affect my gameplay at all.

Senior Member Venser is on a distinguished road Venser's Avatar
    Keep the rotating monthly map pool but give us option to vote another map in warmup.

Quote Originally Posted by Phlogiston View Post
    I dont play in the US and I usually play pickup games...so no you didn't affect my gameplay at all.
    And I call you a liar not. I already knew the cost ratio of the ads to gameplay was not going to tally up, but really you want me to spend money on broken shuffles, people that can switch teams numbers unfairly, obvious cheater pools, and other flaws since beta. How stupid do my rails look?

Who is the tard, me or the people that trained me how to break campers for 3 years and then sticking me w/ nothing but campout maps,... Its like people are laughing at me for the rug pulled out from under my feet, but all these decisions made and failed by someone other than me.

And if I could afford it I would, but the cold reception, glad I never did.

Senior Member Phlogiston will become famous soon enough Phlogiston will become famous soon enough Phlogiston's Avatar
    Vigilanteville, Moderation State, The World.
    You can't afford the game, yet you can afford to spend 25 days worth of time playing it... maybe get a job in a burger bar? You could quit after working one weekend and have enough for it. Srsly, don't even try to argue about whether it's worth your money. You probably could've earned enough to pay for it if you'd just worked an equal amount of time to that you've spent watching Maybelline adverts.

And half your problems are solved by playing on Pro spawned servers where an admin can even out teams, autoshuffle can be enabled and hackers can be kickbanned.

Senior Member muckyman will become famous soon enough muckyman will become famous soon enough muckyman's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by BuzzBlade View Post
    Its like people are laughing at me .
    Yes...they are.........sorry life hurts doesn`t it
    Quote Originally Posted by Stanton Friedman
    All flying saucers are UFO`s not all UFO`s are flying saucers.

Junior Member Tsakali is on a distinguished road
    /signed

I was premium , and right after it ran out, this terrible update took effect, and I'm thinking why should I bother renewing?

it's not the money, it's the fact there is like 1/3 of the players that used to play before this braindead idea of an update took effect.

Yes I want to play on my 5 favorite maps, I don't give a crap about new ill devised maps. And no, it's not the fact that the new maps are 'new'. it's the fact that they are not as good as the ones that the original Q3 team put heart and soul into.

For instance, I find ca2 and ca1 as good maps. And guess what, those maps 'felt right' almost instantly. SO no, it's not as simple as "oh they are crying about the new maps simply because they are not the old maps". The fact is that 90% of the new maps are just not good.

And please no more id ****** drone-like reply, to my post ... I will ignore it, just like you lot are ignoring the sensible complaints by the rest of us. You have lost credibility by blindly supporting this terrible decision.

And guess why this is my 3rd reply ever? because I was happy playing the game, because that's why most of us are here for.
    Last edited by Tsakali; 07-29-2012 at 06:23 PM.

Junior Member Tsakali is on a distinguished road
    And don't tell me how to go about enjoying this game... making friends, creating servers, waiting to build my own little PR team just to play the game...LOL dudes. I don't want to work to enjoy this game, i just want to join a populated server and have a blast at a fast action game. This type of game attracts people who want to quickly be able to log in and kick some ass and get out when they had enough. All this " building the community" and " buddy list" bull is simply not a realistic expectation on the quake customer base.

All this "have patience and put some effort into it" kind of thing, is not what goes through someone's mind when they are in the mood to quake.

Quote Originally Posted by Phlogiston View Post
    You can't afford the game, yet you can afford to spend 25 days worth of time playing it... maybe get a job in a burger bar? You could quit after working one weekend and have enough for it. Srsly, don't even try to argue about whether it's worth your money. You probably could've earned enough to pay for it if you'd just worked an equal amount of time to that you've spent watching Maybelline adverts.

And half your problems are solved by playing on Pro spawned servers where an admin can even out teams, autoshuffle can be enabled and hackers can be kickbanned.
    Yeah I have a job. Not everyone has some epic life where they can afford everything, and not everyone makes decisions to spend money on games.
    You shouldn't size people and their finances up by a forum thread post, goes to show your in depth perspective troll. 25 days over 3 years isn't much for being a passionate hobby.

Internet costs enough money as it is, plenty of free games. I've done nothing but foster good gaming atmosphere before... this situation stinks.
    Last edited by BuzzBlade; 07-29-2012 at 06:38 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Tsakali View Post
    And don't tell me how to go about enjoying this game... making friends, creating servers, waiting to build my own little PR team just to play the game...LOL dudes. I don't want to work to enjoy this game, i just want to join a populated server and have a blast at a fast action game. This type of game attracts people who want to quickly be able to log in and kick some ass and get out when they had enough. All this " building the community" and " buddy list" bull is simply not a realistic expectation on the quake customer base.

All this "have patience and put some effort into it" kind of thing, is not what goes through someone's mind when they are in the mood to quake.
    This sizes up the other side of my feelings. If I pay for it, it needs to work functionally right out of the box, not w/ admin intervention.

+ Reply to Thread