+ Reply to Thread
Page 71 of 75 FirstFirst ... 21 61 69 70 71 72 73 ... LastLast

Thread: Petition to remove the inability to select maps in free servers/return to last patch.

Banned danstar will become famous soon enough danstar's Avatar
    ye, and the userbase has been declining ever since beta, so your post is as useful as the **** i flush down the toilet.

Senior Member FlashSoul will become famous soon enough FlashSoul will become famous soon enough FlashSoul's Avatar
    Well that's sweet of you.

Junior Member ryshask is on a distinguished road
    Been playing since the beta, had a pro account. Did not renew when the terrible map rotation came into affect ( FFA maps for me ). I snapped today. I can not continue playing these same maps over and over again. No one in FFA plays pro maps. NO ONE. you did not research your change. Please revert...

If not... I dont' know what will happen, may not matter. Enough people will stick around? I dunno, I'm not one of 'em.

*Icey_Pain
    Quote Originally Posted by FlashSoul View Post
    IMO new players can't be driven away; they don't even know what they miss and shouldn't have preferences (for dm6 for instance) already set. It's the old standard players whom are at risk.
    That depends on the way new players get into the game. Perhaps they watch a pro play, or they have seen a friend play and maybe they played Quake 3 long ago. You never know what experience new players have. But once it becomes clear to them that they are not able to do the same thing as in other games such as voting, it won't take long before they despise it. Especially considering their friends might have already complained about it to them.

Junior Member xBeast is on a distinguished road
    /Signed

Senior Member RockvilleRideOn is on a distinguished road
    +1 not that ID will listen to us fools

Junior Member vemjag is on a distinguished road
    /signed
    No point to play the game when its like this.

Junior Member ZoneZero is an unknown quantity at this point
    /signed i'll be upping servers with callvote allowed meanwhile to help a lil

*ZenEye
    ./Signed.

I can has mapvote back? ***?

Senior Member Turbulence is on a distinguished road Turbulence's Avatar
    /Signed. it was better before to be able to vote for maps please for March after 6 months of trying this method could we admit we've tried it and it aint the best way forward and either go back to the old way or try something else Thanks for trying something though it does'nt hurt to try. maybe the servers could have been split to test and try stuff so that we could see the difference rather than have stuff forced Freedom of Choice FTW !
    Thawing Friends in Q3 iFT since 2002

+ Reply to Thread