+ Reply to Thread
Page 68 of 75 FirstFirst ... 18 58 66 67 68 69 70 ... LastLast

Thread: Petition to remove the inability to select maps in free servers/return to last patch.

Member Heafmo is on a distinguished road
    I'm sorry dude, I want your wisdom but your English is horrible. I got to the first comma then.. I don't even know what you're trying to say.

I get it now, sorry for my BM

Fact is ID not doing anything about it, they just want money, doesn't seem to matter how many people voice up the QL experience is in our hands and I'm willing to bend over backwards until I'm fully convinced my idea is a dead horse being used as a punchbag.
    Last edited by Heafmo; 11-14-2012 at 11:13 AM.

Senior Member danstar will become famous soon enough danstar will become famous soon enough danstar's Avatar
    my english may seem inadequate for you, but unlike you this isnt my native language, if people who are from the uk understand my wording better than you, then i guess your english is horrible.

*baerlic
    As an Englishman I can say your English is perfectly fine to me. In fact you speak better English than most English ppl.

Member Heafmo is on a distinguished road
    Pete's sake, I retracted that comment. I understood once I realised I was reading it in the wrong context. Yes, your English is adequate, don't get butt-hurt. It's futile to try and undermine my English ability =]

Unfortunately, baerlic speaks the truth, you do actually write better English than most people on my street can.
    Last edited by Sasparillo; 11-14-2012 at 02:04 PM.

Senior Member quakestreme is on a distinguished road
    Quote Originally Posted by Tibian View Post
    I STILL DONT BELIEVE that id ruined the game!!!! Every day i am joining and dont believe that i cant play dm6... Every day i am shocked. I just wana cry because of it.... T_T PLS give back campgrounds its the favourite map for 90% players!!!! Cant play quakelive nomore.... Hope next month i will join and see that i can play campgrounds....
    /signed
    QFT. A lot of people feel your pain. At least the other months there were maps worth playing, especially last month.
    Aways ensure you are maintaining a high FPS rate in QL. Otherwise you can be at a big disadvantage. To find out your current fps rate, use the command: "set cg_drawfps "1"".

Junior Member faagster is on a distinguished road
    Not quite sure what direction this thread has gone but, regarding the original issue, I've recently upgraded to a Pro account after this month's quite frankly, awful map selection, hoping that there would be more servers playing the maps I enjoy...

How wrong I was....yes there are more servers, but they just seem to be playing the same crappy map rotation...and there seems to be no-one playing the prem. map servers, making me wonder why I wasted 20....tbh if the map voting doesn't change, I won't be renewing my subscription....

Senior Member pikaluva13 will become famous soon enough pikaluva13's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by faagster View Post
    Not quite sure what direction this thread has gone but, regarding the original issue, I've recently upgraded to a Pro account after this month's quite frankly, awful map selection, hoping that there would be more servers playing the maps I enjoy...

How wrong I was....yes there are more servers, but they just seem to be playing the same crappy map rotation...and there seems to be no-one playing the prem. map servers, making me wonder why I wasted 20....tbh if the map voting doesn't change, I won't be renewing my subscription....
    Technically the thread's been going on for at least 10 pages for no reason. They (id) stated they're not going to revert to how the maps used to be. Also, try going into the Standard servers and mention your server. You'll probably get a couple of people at least to join to play the "better" maps

Senior Member danstar will become famous soon enough danstar will become famous soon enough danstar's Avatar
    pika, source pls - all i know is they said not in the forseeable future, but not that it wont be reverted for good.

Senior Member pikaluva13 will become famous soon enough pikaluva13's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Danstar View Post
    pika, source pls - all i know is they said not in the forseeable future, but not that it wont be reverted for good.
    It was on IRC in #quakelive. I didn't care to copy it when it was said though

Senior Member megaman3 is on a distinguished road
    Quote Originally Posted by Danstar View Post
    It was posted on this thread like 2 weeks ago.

+ Reply to Thread