+ Reply to Thread
Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 7 8 9

Thread: IMPRESSION 2 - I need your Demo

Junior Member power3 is on a distinguished road
    I realy sure thats your frag sixtyfive. But ok , i will watch later again the demo from you.

Some words about no player names ( this is the most discussion Topic on so many sides ).

My First cut i have the names inside .. than i watch the movie and i was totaly confusion to watch so many thinks. ( Editing stuff , fast cutt , gadget etc. ).
    My goal for this movie was "make a crazy fast cut"! This and the Playernames was not good working for me... you look all the time first @ the Playernames and than to the main scene. Thats normal. But for this movie .. you watch the name and than you can nothing see from the scene because the cut was to fast.

So now i have 2 options to make it better for spectators:

1. Make the cut slow
    2.Change everythink from screenplay. ( its too much for eyes and head )

My decision was the second one.

Its realy bad for guys who send me demos but on other side .. for me was importent to push the guys who send me demos wich a good movie. Featured names is in Intro and Outro .. and another one in textfile. I thought that's enough

I hope you guys understood me.

Senior Member SixtyFive is on a distinguished road SixtyFive's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by power3 View Post
    you look all the time first @ the Playernames and than to the main scene. Thats normal.
    I certainly don't. I don't look at the playerbars at all for the first time.
    And even then, you can make them as subtitles, as i did, and embed them into the video file itelf, thus giving option for the viewer to turn them on and off at whim.

Junior Member power3 is on a distinguished road
    you can make them as subtitles
    Have no idea how to make this before you said it. Next time i will make it.

Senior Member Wanderer is on a distinguished road
    When I first watch a movie i focus on the content, then at the second and next ones I'll look to the names and details etc, but that's just me.

Anyway understood your point and as a movie maker you face those harsh decisions between your "vision" and what the spectators want, but it's your movie so I think you should follow your concept.

Senior Member TNZ is on a distinguished road TNZ's Avatar
    I had this triple air rocket 2 days ago, but I didn't demo

*amjw
    do you plan to put this on youtube? you should so it gets more views

*amjw
    my bad i should have checked your channel :P

+ Reply to Thread