+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Install Tapatalk for QL forums?

Senior Member Ph4nt0m is on a distinguished road Ph4nt0m's Avatar

Install Tapatalk for QL forums?

Hi QL team,

Was wondering whether you guys can install Tapatalk onto your forums. It would help more and easier participation from frequent mobile users like me, through apps.
    I had my clan mate install it for our forum, and it was up in 5 mins, and was immensely useful.

Thanks

link here: http://www.tapatalk.com/activate_tapatalk.php

Senior Member pikaluva13 will become famous soon enough pikaluva13's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Ph4nt0m View Post
    Hi QL team,

Was wondering whether you guys can install Tapatalk onto your forums. It would help more and easier participation from frequent mobile users like me, through apps.
    I had my clan mate install it for our forum, and it was up in 5 mins, and was immensely useful.

Thanks

link here: http://www.tapatalk.com/activate_tapatalk.php
    This forum uses vBulletin in case you didn't know, so it would work with tapatalk
    However, I haven't come into any problems with using the desktop site on my Kindle Fire or phone. (On my phone it is harder to see things though.)

However, from what I'm seeing, tapatalk is free to use, so I'd have no problems with it being activated for here

Senior Member Phlogiston will become famous soon enough Phlogiston will become famous soon enough Phlogiston's Avatar
    Vigilanteville, Moderation State, The World.
    never heard of it, but it's probably that pop up thing I get on various other forums when I try and check them on my ipod...

F1 if it makes things easier

Senior Member NEPHIREM is on a distinguished road NEPHIREM's Avatar
    Sorry for bumping this old thread.

Is there any way to make this forum work with tapatalk? When I search for term "quake live", tapatalk only gives me two results; Quake Live Brazil and some other clan site. Am I doing something wrong or is it simply not compatible?

Tapatalk would certainly make it more easier both for me and my limited mobile bandwidth ..

+ Reply to Thread