+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 46 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 14 ... LastLast

Thread: QLPP13 Site Update - July 24, 2012

Member Tydeus is on a distinguished road
    Not a fan of the new voting system.

Banned TheMuffinMan86 will become famous soon enough TheMuffinMan86's Avatar
    Can't wait for the standard rotation to exclude the entire deadly trio: campgrounds, almostlost and quarantine.

Senior Member Yakumo has a spectacular aura about Yakumo has a spectacular aura about Yakumo's Avatar
    Note on how to use the new skins for premium users at the bottom of http://www.quakelive.com/forum/showt...ull=1#post5720

Senior Member danstar will become famous soon enough danstar will become famous soon enough danstar's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Chibers View Post
    Have to disagree with you this time, man. <3
    thats ok, i've never complained about a single update since beta, but this doesn't seem right, limiting the standard base even more ?

(at least fix vertexlighting for stonekeep!)

sure its cool to play prem maps now that were barely used, but leaving out several maps to play for a full month ... if this saves id's face with subscribers then i will be very surprised.

@insect

i dont include space
    btw that will be funny when in 1 month space servers shut down and they all spread out over solid grounds. \o/

*CrazyEights
    nice id software now all free user quit quake -.- the worst update ever you will never have my money

Senior Member Ph4nt0m is on a distinguished road Ph4nt0m's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by CrazyEights View Post
    nice id software now all free user quit quake -.- the worst update ever you will never have my money
    Good for us who pay for QL, in a way. Let's admit it, most free users would have never paid for QL no matter what was done. How do you maintain the game then?
    Not that I want it, but if free users leave in droves, maybe we will only need fewer but better servers in all locations. Good riddance, imo.

Member DiEntity is on a distinguished road
    new map voting system = DDDD:

Senior Member megaman3 is on a distinguished road
    Quote Originally Posted by CrazyEights View Post
    and they didn't get your money before, lol. They won't miss a single thing.

Junior Member JonnyHouse is on a distinguished road
    what sense does it make a freetoplay? payment and put it to you first

Senior Member danstar will become famous soon enough danstar will become famous soon enough danstar's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by YMCMB View Post
    and they didn't get your money before, lol. They won't miss a single thing.
    including me, theres a lot of people i know that wont re-sub, and with these methods they won't achieve renewals, people will arrange themselves to the given mappool - just like everything thats offered gets used, but sure pay up and play on ghost servers 80% of the time ^^

(depends what mode you play)

+ Reply to Thread