+ Reply to Thread
Page 13 of 46 FirstFirst ... 3 11 12 13 14 15 23 ... LastLast

Thread: QLPP13 Site Update - July 24, 2012

Senior Member runny is on a distinguished road
    not tried ur map yet cityy frs map and yellacks are sweet thou and they have already been played several times on pickup channel

Senior Member ybl is on a distinguished road ybl's Avatar
    NOT happy with this new map vote thing. i want my map-cycle back!

Senior Member HanzoHasashiSan is on a distinguished road
    Amazing update! Great job, and great idea especially on the after-match map voting, finally I will be able to play more than 5 maps on CA Faith in QL - restored! ;D
    Quote Originally Posted by Tichi View Post
    Dude I love all the people with the comments about me. I do rage in the cage and stuff at staples center. We can get half naked and fight in the cage brah. Any other guys wanna watch??? Ill give you hugs after i put body oil on my body

*TonyG
    This update is a joke, severely restricting duellers, making duel practically unplayable for standard players. Nobody likes that if a company takes his options, that is when people go away. For me it is very simple, I like X maps, I play on them, no X maps, I don't play ql: I literally can't bring myself to bear it without those maps. I was 5 minutes online with a random guy when we decided to disconnect. I will periodically check back if this madness ends, but I'm sure many duel players will be infuriated, and if you don't let people play wherever they want, you'll lose potential customers as the crowd shrinks. I'm sorry, it is enough problem for me watching pros play on hectic as I never played it, and I have no idea what I'm watching, now you want to take away all I enjoy? No reason to stay then.

Senior Member megaman3 is on a distinguished road
    buy an account?

Member zumm is on a distinguished road
    Duel is getting worse, can believe an update that pushes more restrictions, problems and annoyances to an already annoying duel system.

Senior Member megaman3 is on a distinguished road
    Quote Originally Posted by zumm View Post
    Duel is getting worse, can believe an update that pushes more restrictions, problems and annoyances to an already annoying duel system.
    They want to get more customers, that's all. The game is getting better and better for premium and pro players, worse and worse for standards.

Want to get the complete game? Pay, just like in every other single game and everything in life, because all has making and running costs.

Junior Member JohnCoffy is on a distinguished road JohnCoffy's Avatar
    This update is huge fail, apart from couple maps etc., rest what you have done is big mistake, why you force people to play CTF! map in FFA mode? QL community is already small and you are trying to ruin it completely, this is starting to look as end of Quake, if you turn game in just like cash machine, it wont live long life....

P.S. To all those who want to suggest to me to buy an account - Thank you, I`m PRO subscriber.
    I`m back in quake after very long break.....

Senior Member everamzah is on a distinguished road everamzah's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by DDDBest View Post
    I hate you
    to burn to you in a hell
    all money won't earn
    Money can't buy this stuff..

Member zumm is on a distinguished road
    Quote Originally Posted by YMCMB View Post
    They want to get more customers, that's all. The game is getting better and better for premium and pro players, worse and worse for standards.

Want to get the complete game? Pay, just like in every other single game and everything in life, because all has making and running costs.
    I have a pro account.

Duel got worse, if you don't play duel, maybe you don't see this... Let me explain:

It's already somewhat hard to find a decent match, because the duel community is small.
    The division of public/premium servers was already affecting the community, pro/premium users tend to go to public servers instead of premium in other to find an opponent. The premium stuff in duel its mostly for users that have friends in duel and want to play them.
    Duel, being 1v1, doesn't work like any other QL game type.

So, on top of this, now its restricted to fewer maps.
    What used to be public, Bloodrun, Campgrounds, Lostworld... All famouse duel maps, are now restricted.
    By it self it's worse.

Again, on top of this stupidity, an incredible moronic idea of letting specs vote the next map... It's a duel! they are not playing that map!

So, for duel, its clearly a major step back.

+ Reply to Thread