+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: Sampler Matches Updated - FreezeTag

Web Programmer sponge will become famous soon enough sponge will become famous soon enough sponge's Avatar

Sampler Matches Updated - FreezeTag

The Sampler Matches have been updated, for this fortnight you can sample the FreezeTag game mode on Grim Dungeons.

FreezeTag is a game of freeze or be frozen. Two teams collect weapons, armor, and powerups, and attempt to frag the opposing team, causing them to freeze in place. Frozen players can be thawed by the heat of their teammates standing close by, or by being pushed into an environmental hazard. Teams score points by freezing the entire other team.

As always, the Sampler servers are available in limited capacity, so look for matches named "FreezeTag Sampler" and enjoy!

Junior Member Pope_Ashhole is on a distinguished road
    Maybe it's just me but the only Sampler Freezetag I can find is in other countries. I haven't found any in the u.s.

Senior Member JustLOL is on a distinguished road JustLOL's Avatar
    ^ there is one in TX, but it's at 16/12, you won't see it unless you go to Customize, and set the Game State to All Populated, it should show up then.
    "Men no longer prefer blondes; today, gentlemen seem to prefer gentlemen."

Junior Member Pope_Ashhole is on a distinguished road
    thanks it worked!

*Earthsea
    Woo, awesome!

Senior Member Yakumo has a spectacular aura about Yakumo has a spectacular aura about Yakumo's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by choperlizer View Post
    New game modes seem pretty dead. Why cant pro accounts make them accessible for standard users, at least a few, so we can play.
    each pro account holder can invite 5 non subscribed friends to any premium server. You need some Pro friends.

Senior Member Mike68 will become famous soon enough Mike68's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by choperlizer View Post
    New game modes seem pretty dead. Why cant pro accounts make them accessible for standard users, at least a few, so we can play.
    Your profile says you're a pro member, so why not spawn your own? Unless that's a different choperlizer, in which case I apologise.

Senior Member Lam has a spectacular aura about Lam has a spectacular aura about Lam has a spectacular aura about Lam's Avatar
    Nice to see Freeze Tag promoted! \o/

However, as with other Samplers, they're promoted on the Welcome page for new users, disregarding geographical location (example thread about it). In my only game today, there was a guy with American flag hitting 1% accuracy. It was his first game ever, then he's played 5 more games in UK and 6 in Australia.

I think playing games on other continents counters the amazing responsiveness of QL, so some players will be getting wrong idea about how nice the game is :)

Member mind_in_a_box is on a distinguished road
    I can't play on those samplers. It says my skill is too high

Senior Member HanzoHasashiSan is on a distinguished road
    Ok now this is I can't join absolutely any of the sampler matches because everytime I try it always says "Server is full.", although by the time I click on them there are mostly 12-14 players on the server, despite the fact that they should hold 16. What the firetruck is going on?
    Last edited by Sasparillo; 04-09-2014 at 10:31 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tichi View Post
    Dude I love all the people with the comments about me. I do rage in the cage and stuff at staples center. We can get half naked and fight in the cage brah. Any other guys wanna watch??? Ill give you hugs after i put body oil on my body

+ Reply to Thread