+ Reply to Thread

Thread: How to change clan during game .

*M3N13K

How to change clan during game .

Suppose I have one or several clans . Suppose I started without clantag and during the game due to certain reasons I want to turn on the clan without leaving the game .What is the command in the console and is it possible to turn on/off clan during game .

Thanks in advance .

Senior Member Lorfa is a jewel in the rough Lorfa is a jewel in the rough Lorfa is a jewel in the rough Lorfa's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by M3N13K View Post
    What is the command in the console and is it possible to turn on/off clan during game .
    There is no such feature at this time.

Clan tag must be set via the website prior to joining a server.

Senior Member malk_ will become famous soon enough malk_ will become famous soon enough malk_'s Avatar
    Well, there is this GreaseMonkey script which claims to solve the issue. But I haven't tried it out.
    "I worked hard to learn to aim where I shouldn't be aiming, I want others to get through this pain too!"
    o . o . o . o

Senior Member Lam has a spectacular aura about Lam has a spectacular aura about Lam has a spectacular aura about Lam's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by malk_ View Post
    Well, there is this GreaseMonkey script which claims to solve the issue. But I haven't tried it out.
    You still need to reconnect.

You do /clans, then /clantag x, but it only changes on your profile, not in game. You then do /reconnect so the server picks up your current profile tag.

Time away from the server is shorter with this script, but it's still not "online" change. Someone can take your spot on the server and you lose score if it's mid-game. So it's not enough for the OP.

Senior Member malk_ will become famous soon enough malk_ will become famous soon enough malk_'s Avatar
    At least it's a start and you don't have to restart the client.
    "I worked hard to learn to aim where I shouldn't be aiming, I want others to get through this pain too!"
    o . o . o . o

Junior Member ibbukn is on a distinguished road
    after you do the console commands to change clan tag, just type reconnect
    Last edited by ibbukn; 11-09-2012 at 09:57 PM.

+ Reply to Thread