+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Ex Player Looking for a CA / Fun Clan. 11 Years Playing.

Junior Member Ph0biA is on a distinguished road Ph0biA's Avatar

Exclamation Ex Player Looking for a CA / Fun Clan. 11 Years Playing.

I recently came back to quake but have been playing Q3 on and off since I was 12 years old, so around 11 years ago. I used to play 1.16 Freeze Rail on Deviance.net back when it was called the Slackshack. I have run many clans and have been featured in a few Q3 videos. I however, haven't played for a while and my skill isnt nearly up to par. I would however like to join a clan as a way of getting me back into the game and finding a sense of community. I now play CA as it's my favorite and because freeze rail isnt available to the free players. I wouldnt be against renewing that subscription eventually but I really find CA as my hobby.

I live in the USA, Ohio.

PS: Please dont have crappy clan tag/colors.

Junior Member Taevier is on a distinguished road
    You are welcome to join my clan. Its sorta a newer clan and there aren't that many members/active members so I don't know if you want too. Its not a serious clan. Just fun. Someday I hope we will have a higher player/active player base.

I've been playing quake since orig quake demo release. Love all the quakes. Especially q3/q4.
    What user name did you go under? There is a chance that we have played together. I took a break from quake as well after quake wars but back as well.

I mainly play CA. Freeze is dead, but never really got into freeze.
    Added you as a friend. Feel free to hit me up if I'm online.

Taevier

Thanks for the response. I am at work (cant play at work, can just access the site) and I dont see your friends request, but I have also added you. It could be because my work has blocked certain aspects of the site. Who know lol.

I never played Q4 but in the old 1.16 days, I went under a few names. Mostly Sisco84 and Onion. I may have played under the name mEMOry for a while too. I am very interested in learning about your clan and what it stands for, clan colors, etc. I would also like to play with you too so you can see if you would like someone with my skill sets.

Junior Member Taevier is on a distinguished road
    Must we your work network then. Having got your invite and your still in my request outbox. No problem though. I'm surprised you can actually access qlive site through your work network. Most nowadays block damn near any site. Names don't quite stick out too me. I used Tri, Jagsmith, and Celtic back in the day.

I miss people's custom mods though. (the true modding that is). My fav was the supremecy mod (insta rails with jump, reflect, single, and through shot (multi people). That was the best ever. ql your just stuck with devmods, which really don't compare because of weapon/move speed mods that people spent months/years creating and perfecting. But idsoftware has done well with ql.

I should be on a lot tomorrow. maybe I will see you then.
    Taevier

*hugmeimcute
    Never thought I would see someone talking about slacks 1.16n servers on here. I remember seeing you around I used to play as neo\koNg ex t$w/oNu.

Quote Originally Posted by hugmeimcute View Post
    Never thought I would see someone talking about slacks 1.16n servers on here. I remember seeing you around I used to play as neo\koNg ex t$w/oNu.
    neo sounds familiar. oNu of course I remember. I was Clan Leader of Mr., Clan Leader of EO, And a member of {G|D}.

Junior Member unreal893 is on a distinguished road
    Hey Ph0bia,

We're looking for new members to join our community. We're a chill community. You have a lot more experience with Quake than any of our members but I'm looking to start playing Quake a bit more seriously. If you're looking for some mature players to just chill with and enjoy the game with, check us out! I should mention I play a lot of CA and CTF; I used to play Unreal Tournament seriously but I've recently moved to Quake:Live since the UT3 community is more or less dead.

Take care man.
    http://www.theInfidelsClan.webs.com

EDIT: I noticed you decided to start your own community, good luck! If you still had interest in joining, feel free. Cheers.
    Last edited by unreal893; 07-09-2012 at 07:10 PM.

I may still be interested. My clan needs members and they dont seem to be jumping out anywhere. Send me an invite. I sent you one but Im at work and it doesnt always send for some reason.

EDIT: After looking at your site, I notice that you use Mumble. I think Mumble is the best program for voip services. I also like your site (with the exception of Link on the front :P ). I am DEFINITELY interested in joining, if not already convinced. I have created an account on your forum.
    Last edited by Ph0biA; 07-09-2012 at 11:52 PM. Reason: Change of Mind.

Junior Member unreal893 is on a distinguished road
    Mumble is by far the best program for VOIP. Best voip codec and set of features. TS and Vent are great but they are outdated. people refuse to acknowledge that though.

Haha, I couldn't think of what else to put up on our home page because we dont have any logos or anything made yet. Link was chosen simply for being a cocky little badass in that picture. Your membership has been accepted. Cheers!

+ Reply to Thread