+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Can't view full stats

*freakin_rican

Can't view full stats

I'm a premium user and whenever I try to view my stats or anyone stats the loading bar comes up but nothing happens. Anyone else have this problem or has a solution?

Senior Member Yakumo has a spectacular aura about Yakumo has a spectacular aura about Yakumo's Avatar
    Have you tried chrome instead? I used to get some bad delays on firefox but it was incredibly fast on chrome. they share the same plugin so you don't need to install anything extra.

*freakin_rican
    Nah haven't used chrome in a while due to issues in the past. But currently I'm using prism. I'll give it a try.

*freakin_rican
    Ok well just reporting that the chrome installation did the trick. I can now view my stats and my connect feels a bit smoother since I'm known as a warper. However the real test will be in the evening so if chrome is all around better I will make the switch.

Though I will miss some features prism has to offer. Thanks for the help.

Senior Member Yakumo has a spectacular aura about Yakumo has a spectacular aura about Yakumo's Avatar
    Glad to have helped.

Try the star rep icon bottom left on helpful user posts and help improve the system ;D

Senior Member JustLOL is on a distinguished road JustLOL's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by freakin_rican View Post
    Though I will miss some features prism has to offer. Thanks for the help.
    Not sure what exact features you're talking about, but I think most of these QLPrism things are just greasemonkey scripts you can also add to chrome: http://www.howtogeek.com/howto/24790...google-chrome/ .

Here's a list of quake scripts: https://userscripts.org/scripts/sear...&submit=Search , just click on the QL icon in the QLPrism statusbar and go to greasemonkey->manage to see what scripts you used in QLPrism.
    "Men no longer prefer blondes; today, gentlemen seem to prefer gentlemen."

And most of them can be installed with the install button on userscripts.org with chrome with no additional addons, unlike firefox.

+ Reply to Thread