+ Reply to Thread

Thread: I can't log in for some reason?

*v0odo0_mag1C

I can't log in for some reason?

Hi so When ever I try play quake live on my internet explorer on my main computer I always get this "An instance of Quake Live is already running. Please close this web page.". It started about a month ago when my quake crashed while joining into a game and since then closing all browser instances including the program tree through task manager it still gives me this error and since I turn my pc off when I go to bed every night I would of thought it would be working by now?

ps when I log in from my other computer it works perfectly fine no problem however I have given that pc to my sister since I don't need it and it is fairly out dated.

any thoughts on how to fix this?

Senior Member Lorfa is a jewel in the rough Lorfa is a jewel in the rough Lorfa is a jewel in the rough Lorfa's Avatar
    Try clearing browser cache

*v0odo0_mag1C
    I also thought it might be that but it didn't work:/ Possibly clear out my cookies?

Junior Member SikkiMan is on a distinguished road
    I have the same problem!
    Clearing the browser cache did not work for me.
    Anymore suggestions?

*Dragonji
    Same here with IE10 on Win7 x64... Any way to fix this or I just have to stop playing before I even started?

Senior Member Lorfa is a jewel in the rough Lorfa is a jewel in the rough Lorfa is a jewel in the rough Lorfa's Avatar

+ Reply to Thread