+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Playing on TV

Junior Member Sandyno is on a distinguished road

Playing on TV

I cloned my notebook display to TV set through HDMI but when I run an arena on full screen the display size gets the same on both displays and it's too big. The TV set is 32'' but it can't fit the full size of the broadcasting and you need to scroll in order to see the rest parts of the picture. When you scroll, the mouse cursor goes beyond the picture frame and the frame stands in the middle of the screen. May be I explained it too complicated but this is it.
    Anyone who can give me an advice how to overwhelm this issue will be blessed till the end of days

Senior Member Lorfa has a spectacular aura about Lorfa has a spectacular aura about Lorfa has a spectacular aura about Lorfa's Avatar
    There are lots of google hits on this issue.

For example: http://revision3.com/forum/archive/index.php/t-134.html

Looking through a few of them, lowering the resolution is often a suggestion that seems to improve the situation.

Just search with terms like "tv pc screen too big large clone ati nvidia" etc.

Senior Member crogeek is on a distinguished road crogeek's Avatar
    Depends on which graph. hardware you're running it. If you have Nvidia graph. card you can then easily to fix that - because nvidia has awesome control panel options for this.
    There's no better place than (127.0.0.1) HOME. . .

QUAKE 2 INSTAGIB WILL STAY FOREVER IN MY MEMORY (1997 - 2002)

Junior Member Sandyno is on a distinguished road
    Tnx guys, will check it out now.

+ Reply to Thread