+ Reply to Thread

Thread: can't play anymore.

Junior Member RealSchlawiner is on a distinguished road

can't play anymore.

Hey folks,

I played for a long time. Now I can't play anymore.

With IE I am not getting a proper game screen. I cannot fix my game settings where I could before, cause it's said I should do that in the Practice sector. But there is also no chance to fix the game settings and I don't get a playable game screen there either.

With FF I can't download the plugin.

And Chrome says every 2 seconds that it had to be finished cause of a severe problem. The plug in is breaking down immediately and always.

Deperately seeking for help. Thank you all in advance.

Senior Member Lorfa is a jewel in the rough Lorfa is a jewel in the rough Lorfa is a jewel in the rough Lorfa's Avatar
    Can you take a screenshot? What do you mean by "not getting a proper game screen"?

What happens when you try to download the plug in in Firefox? Do you get an error? Or? More information is needed.

On Firefox there is a circle turning during you wait for the plug in to be installed. Mine is turning forever, nothing happens. I can click the lined "click here" as often as I want to - no result.

In the practice sector I see e screen but I am not in the game. I hope my screenshot shows what I mean.

http://s1.directupload.net/file/d/2924/z968vybo_jpg.htm

Senior Member Lorfa is a jewel in the rough Lorfa is a jewel in the rough Lorfa is a jewel in the rough Lorfa's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by RealSchlawiner View Post
    On Firefox there is a circle turning during you wait for the plug in to be installed. Mine is turning forever, nothing happens. I can click the lined "click here" as often as I want to - no result.
    That's odd. Try this link for the Firefox plug-in.

http://www.filedropper.com/quakelivenp520

In the practice sector I see e screen but I am not in the game. I hope my screenshot shows what I mean.

http://s1.directupload.net/file/d/2924/z968vybo_jpg.htm
    Either hit alt+enter to go fullscreen, or bring down the console and type \r_inBrowserMode 5 [enter], followed by \vid_restart [enter]

That should make the window smaller and allow you to see the whole screen.

Senior Member FlashSoul will become famous soon enough FlashSoul will become famous soon enough FlashSoul's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by RealSchlawiner View Post
    I cannot fix my game settings where I could before, cause it's said I should do that in the Practice sector.
    You can still change the in-browser game resolution from there.

Senior Member runny is on a distinguished road
    come irc if still stuck and install teamviewer will help you remotely :>
    /query runny @ quakenet

javascript:;

that is all what appears, when I try to plug in with firefox.

OK folks, i forgot to tell that the problem dissapeared, I don't know why or how. But thanks a lot for your time.

+ Reply to Thread