+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Having weird key mapping issues.

*Mastermind01

Having weird key mapping issues.

I haven't played QL for about 2 weeks, and when I tried playing tonight my key bindings were all jacked up. I looked in the settings and all my key bindings were the same, but when I jump in game none of them work. Every key seems to have a random action to it. So I go back into settings to try to rebind my keys and when I click on 'd' for 'back pedal' a random number comes up. I hit 'd' again for 'back pedal' and another number comes up. This happens for whatever key I try to bind to whatever action. For some reason QL is not recognizing the keys that I am pushing on my keyboard, essentially rendering the game completely unplayable.
    Another random thing is that when I first enter a server but before I actually join a team and start playing, I can chat once. After that, the chat doesn't come up again after that.
    These are some seriously weird problems and QL has worked perfectly for me up until now. I tried resetting my settings to default and still same problems. I uninstalled the plugin and reinstalled it, and same problems.
    Anyone have any idea what is wrong and how to resolve it? Thanks.

Update: It seems to work fine with Firefox. Chrome is the version having issues.
    Last edited by Mastermind01; 06-16-2012 at 01:35 AM.

Senior Member Lorfa is a jewel in the rough Lorfa is a jewel in the rough Lorfa is a jewel in the rough Lorfa's Avatar
    What OS? Using normal key layout? What version of chrome?

If you provide this info it might be reasonable for mods to move this to bug reports.

*Mastermind01
    I'm using win7. Chrome version 19.0.1084.56. I'm using a laptop with a normal qwerty keyboard if that's what you mean by 'normal key layout'.

Junior Member ToDesTRrOY is on a distinguished road
    Having exact same problems.. on only one of my computers. Both pc's are almost indentical though lol. F'd up
    Mason XxX

Senior Member Lorfa is a jewel in the rough Lorfa is a jewel in the rough Lorfa is a jewel in the rough Lorfa's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by ToDesTRrOY View Post
    Having exact same problems.. on only one of my computers. Both pc's are almost indentical though lol. F'd up
    http://www.quakelive.com/forum/showt...cast-GuardedID

+ Reply to Thread