+ Reply to Thread

Thread: So Defrags maps wont load now

*_________stark

So Defrags maps wont load now

I'm online again to see an update disabled the ability to play custom maps. I think I might need go back to q3 and defrag. or is there a way I can play on ql physics..? been playn since Quakecon08 with my vailspartan account so long ago now, my games at QC08 hahaha... I'm set in a pattern that feels odd not pad'n with some beats.

Any ability to play customs anymore?? like I wont be able to deal with "na.." not with quake or css like naaaaaaaaaa. or am I doing something wrong here?
    Last edited by _________stark; 06-13-2012 at 07:20 AM.

*_________stark
    rawr'n.. or do I have the one DOA dl...... wouldn't surprise me lol* Thought it was working there for a second. so reload/moving on- (would love to be jump'n on some pads right now beat'n and blazen but naa...

Senior Member Raz0rblade is on a distinguished road Raz0rblade's Avatar
    Everything still works for me. What error do u get? Which maps u tryd to load?
    Moving on to "real" Defrag is still a good idea

*_________stark
    word dude thank's P}} I should have mirc'd the problem +1 on the maps mate' they're Awesome'

.Agreed ;P} these physics are awesome compared to any other game. I hop in css-halo-h2; when I found Quake dtho and saw pros' I was like nAAaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa hahahaha Quakecon 08. epicness. Thought Zero4 won didn't remember I I thought Zer04 took it but I wasn't all the way there yea know.. it was aweosme.

Was around pro gaming but this was another level that Defrag should be up there with at Quakecon with a DJ dropping

/`~~~`/~~~` BEaTs // ~~' // ~~~'// ~~~'/ / ~ ~

( (( ( ( ( [:::] [O :: O] [::O] [:':':':':':] ) ) ) )) )*

.watching the game right now. aw man 15 min matches

. thought he said chips' was like "-hugh? awesome' I love chips, why are they giving them chips lol?"

I just realized the shout cast crew wasn't in the 08 Arena..

humm, h1-quake mod that'd / be/ , \fun * right now anyway until one is stranded on island De'Bug
    Last edited by _________stark; 06-16-2012 at 04:09 PM.

*_________stark
    Hey razor, you know if I can OC the USB to 500hrz on the comp PC's at QUAKECON?? I have a WMO 3.0 again and love it more than ever, but can't play at 125hrz.. So I would like to train up, TITAN and me were training about the same time when I left and he was training with lostcause. I'd like to train back up for QC but other mice suck and the WMO is epic but 125 is killing me, I can;t even play on it.

Senior Member Lorfa is a jewel in the rough Lorfa is a jewel in the rough Lorfa is a jewel in the rough Lorfa's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by _________stark View Post
    you know if I can OC the USB to 500hrz on the comp PC's at QUAKECON??
    Yes.

I have a WMO 3.0 again and love it more than ever,
    I suspect you mean IME (intellimouse explorer) 3.0.

Senior Member FlashSoul will become famous soon enough FlashSoul will become famous soon enough FlashSoul's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Lorfa View Post
    I suspect you mean IME (intellimouse explorer) 3.0.
    Or maybe WMO 1.1a?

+ Reply to Thread