+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Thread: Web Update - May 31: Premium Stats Graphs

Junior Member JohnCoffy is on a distinguished road JohnCoffy's Avatar
    To all those who are continuously moaning about some "extras" added to pro/prem subscribers - You are asking for free features for you, but in the same time you`re not thinking about simplest things, and they are - electricity(or its for free?), ppl who work in ID(or they do it for free?) and so on and so on....

If you all are so bothered about that - please, go study in all that stuff that is needed to rule servers, webs etc., then go to ID and ask for job, don`t forget to mention that you`ll work for free ok?

All what they are doing is JOB and JOB should be payed - at least I don`t mind to pay some kind of 40 pounds per year to avoid commercials before match.

If you still are unsatisfied, there is lot of totally free games - go and play them.

Cheers, John.
    I`m back in quake after very long break.....

*Cubicar
    And again standard players got nothing.

Senior Member muckyman will become famous soon enough muckyman will become famous soon enough muckyman's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Cubicar View Post
    Apart from 5 game modes and a ton of maps all with stats.
    Quote Originally Posted by Stanton Friedman
    All flying saucers are UFO`s not all UFO`s are flying saucers.

Senior Member Mike68 will become famous soon enough Mike68's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by muckyman View Post
    Apart from 5 game modes and a ton of maps all with stats.
    And that's not nothing, it's something. FOR nothing.

Hey Mucky - we can see standards' graphs too!

Banned TheMuffinMan86 will become famous soon enough TheMuffinMan86's Avatar
    Good to see something I suggested implemented, although eventually expanding the number of matches would make it far more useful (I guess there are hardware/cost issues involved in doing so?). 10 matches is still a very static assessment of your overall performance and improvement. However 1,000 matches would paint a much more meaningful picture.

Also: mmm... gherkins!

Senior Member infntnub is on a distinguished road infntnub's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by n1ghtw0lf View Post
    nothing new for us.... public acounts ? slowly but sure you guys are making this game a pay for play .... sad
    Indeed. Very sad to expect some sort of compensation for their efforts. What is ID thinking?? Oh yeah.. businesses function behind the theory of turning a profit.

Now stop being cheap and subscribe. :-)
    Quake 3 1.16n Noghost iFreezetag

-UE- .o2o. -g0d- n[2]p foq -end- *pWp* oBs H$ iD aM q3p {DR} *MS* uTk dT |c*|

Great Memories That Will Last A Lifetime :~)

http://www.teamp4f.net/Home_Page.php

Junior Member Chakomat is on a distinguished road
    Quote Originally Posted by belka_ View Post
    I believe there is way more important things that should have added/changed/fixed than this.

Nothing new, nothing useful. Just more options for ppl, who care about the stats. Not saying, that it is bad, but the standart player base needs changes.

Well, atleast there are some news about what they do every week :/
    Quote Originally Posted by Cubicar View Post
    totally agree, I give a s....t of any stats. What we need are features and bunch of maps mainly CA map ports from Ra3 Mod and still some good old ctf maps are missing, but if this would come its ofc only for money, payquake? no thx! 48 euro per year, r u mad? reanimate Q3 please.....

Senior Member infntnub is on a distinguished road infntnub's Avatar
    People will always have an excuse as to why they are unwilling to put out any money towards a Quake Live account. Agreeing with other standard account holders and then asking "r u mad?" just makes you look sad to be honest.

The truth is even if ID added every last thing under the sun to this game the same standard users would come to that particular update and make the same sort of comments:

"again standard players got nothing"

"payquake? no thx!"

"there is way more important things that should have been added/changed/fixed"

It's completely impossible and unrealistic to expect ID to be able to make every player happy. This latest update is no exception.

Moral of the story is pretty simple; if you're willing to shell out a few dollars a month towards the game you spend 10-20+ hours a month playing as a sign of support for the staff/design team awesome. If you're not then don't cry about "we still don't have this", "i'm still waiting for you to add this", "i'll pay when I'm able to do this". People who make these statements will always have a new thing to say they're waiting for or holding out for. You're either willing to pay or you're not (nothing is wrong with either option - just don't cry about things if you're in the group unwilling to pay - you're playing for free be happy with what you have).
    Quake 3 1.16n Noghost iFreezetag

-UE- .o2o. -g0d- n[2]p foq -end- *pWp* oBs H$ iD aM q3p {DR} *MS* uTk dT |c*|

Great Memories That Will Last A Lifetime :~)

http://www.teamp4f.net/Home_Page.php

Member OLIndustries is on a distinguished road OLIndustries's Avatar
    Good old GERMANY, and from time to time DEEP INSIDE
    Quote Originally Posted by Snapphanen View Post
    Whats sad is that people don't want to support the developers.
    A big AGREE !!

*Cubicar
    Quote Originally Posted by infntnub View Post
    "again standard players got nothing"

"payquake? no thx!"

"there is way more important things that should have been added/changed/fixed"
    It's not like crying. People just express their impressions and thoughts. Rumor has it that forums are designed for such things.
    Last edited by Cubicar; 06-01-2012 at 11:47 AM.

+ Reply to Thread