+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 57

Thread: Web Update - May 31: Premium Stats Graphs

  1. #11
    Senior Member belka_ is on a distinguished road belka_'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    home of belka_ style
    Posts
    674
    Quote Originally Posted by intheway View Post
    The whole point of being a paying customer is to get extra features. If a standard player wants the features, then they are going to have to break out the wallet and that enormous $4 a month. Otherwise, play for free and lose out.
    what if i am a paying customer, but i dont want a big part of the features, as i find them useless?

    It is not about the money...
    PLAY MORE belka_ STYLE

  2. #12
    Senior Member Phlogiston will become famous soon enough Phlogiston will become famous soon enough Phlogiston's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Vigilanteville, Moderation State, The World.
    Posts
    1,539
    Quote Originally Posted by belka_ View Post
    what if i am a paying customer, but i dont want a big part of the features, as i find them useless?
    Don't use them then.

    If I buy a burger with gherkins but I don't like gherkins, I take them out and enjoy the tasty burger I paid for anyway.

    ...actually I like gherkins but my point still stands.
    Last edited by Phlogiston; 05-31-2012 at 05:40 PM.

  3. #13
    Senior Member belka_ is on a distinguished road belka_'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    home of belka_ style
    Posts
    674
    Oh, so dont use them, yes?

    I better just throw my money out of the window.

    And actually, it would be more fair, if you could just buy features seperatly. That would be way clever and would suit everybodies needs.
    PLAY MORE belka_ STYLE

  4. #14
    Senior Member pikaluva13 will become famous soon enough pikaluva13's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    East Lansing, MI
    Posts
    6,206
    Quote Originally Posted by n1ghtw0lf View Post
    nothing new for us.... public acounts ? slowly but sure you guys are making this game a pay for play .... sad
    Nope, you can still play
    Quote Originally Posted by belka_ View Post
    I believe there is way more important things that should have added/changed/fixed than this.

    Nothing new, nothing useful. Just more options for ppl, who care about the stats. Not saying, that it is bad, but the standart player base needs changes.

    Well, atleast there are some news about what they do every week :/
    Cry moar ;3

  5. #15
    Senior Member belka_ is on a distinguished road belka_'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    home of belka_ style
    Posts
    674
    Quote Originally Posted by pikaluva13 View Post
    Cry moar ;3
    you are all blind


    i knew i shouldnt have come back here...
    Last edited by belka_; 05-31-2012 at 06:17 PM. Reason: mistakes
    PLAY MORE belka_ STYLE

  6. #16
    Senior Member CoolMike is on a distinguished road
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    New Hampshire, USA
    Posts
    347
    Quote Originally Posted by PoLLeNSKi View Post
    Don't use them then.

    If I buy a burger with gherkins but I don't like gherkins, I take them out and enjoy the tasty burger I paid for anyway.

    ...actually I like gherkins but my point still stands.
    What the heck is a gherkin!?

  7. #17
    Senior Member Phlogiston will become famous soon enough Phlogiston will become famous soon enough Phlogiston's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Vigilanteville, Moderation State, The World.
    Posts
    1,539
    Quote Originally Posted by CoolMike View Post
    What the heck is a gherkin!?
    They're like mini cucumbers, you pickle em in vinegar, slice em up and put em in burgers...or you can connect them to the electricity supply and make hugely inefficient lightbulbs http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KBSb_r-JOT4

    I think US people just call them pickles...over here pickle is a tangy chutney though...

    Quote Originally Posted by belka_
    Oh, so dont use them, yes?

    I better just throw my money out of the window.

    And actually, it would be more fair, if you could just buy features seperatly. That would be way clever and would suit everybodies needs.
    But you still have the same tasty quake-burger that you had before this feature was added. Take your gherkins out, eat up and shut up.

  8. #18
    Senior Member intheway will become famous soon enough intheway's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Ottawa...ehhh!
    Posts
    543
    A gherkin is a sweet pickle. On a trip to England a few years back, I was surprized to see that Mcdonalds put gherkins on thier burgers. Here in Canuckyland, we use sliced dill pickles. I like gherkins, it just seemed odd to have them on a burger.

    Pickle is the generic term for the family. They can be sweet, dill or mustard or others. Not always cucumbers as well. A jar of sweet mixed pickles, will have pickled cauliflour and onions as well.
    Last edited by intheway; 05-31-2012 at 07:50 PM.
    Sometimes I wonder...
    "Why is that frisbee getting bigger?"
    Then it hits me.

  9. #19
    Senior Member intheway will become famous soon enough intheway's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Ottawa...ehhh!
    Posts
    543
    Quote Originally Posted by belka_ View Post
    you are all blind


    i knew i shouldnt have come back here...
    I'm curious as to how we are all blind. Curious in a serious sence vs a trolling sence. Do you perhaps equate QL premium/pro with buying a car. For example, why pay for a sound system when you don't like music. Or buying air conditioning when you live in Alaska. Is that what you mean?
    Sometimes I wonder...
    "Why is that frisbee getting bigger?"
    Then it hits me.

  10. #20
    Senior Member pikaluva13 will become famous soon enough pikaluva13's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    East Lansing, MI
    Posts
    6,206
    Quote Originally Posted by intheway View Post
    I'm curious as to how we are all blind. Curious in a serious sence vs a trolling sence. Do you perhaps equate QL premium/pro with buying a car. For example, why pay for a sound system when you don't like music. Or buying air conditioning when you live in Alaska. Is that what you mean?
    I thought he meant that we didn't have vision. Too bad I couldn't read it

+ Reply to Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts