+ Reply to Thread
Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8

Thread: August 6th Changelog

Member unisaw is on a distinguished road
    I have a request. Can we get Japanese Castle as a CA map? Played it at q3A and it worked fine for smaller groups.

Junior Member pred is on a distinguished road
    It might have already been pointed out, but the alias script won't work due to chat message spam protection. Related thread (link).

Senior Member Yakumo has a spectacular aura about Yakumo has a spectacular aura about Yakumo's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by krusha View Post
    P.S. i strongly suggest that you buy the authors' rights for hub (aerowalk) map (if you haven't done it yet) when you are able to and make it free to play for everyone. like many said before me, the users that pay for pro/premium will have much fewer people to play with. the maps look great though.
    If they hadn't entirely bought the rights to it, it wouldn't be in here at all...
    I'm sure they will add some more free content some day too, or maybe some of the paid maps may one day trickle down to free when more premium content is added.

Banned TheMuffinMan86 will become famous soon enough TheMuffinMan86's Avatar
    As far as I know (and according to certain preview levelshots already included in Quake Live ) the following new maps will be available on free public servers soon:

- Death Factory [id Software - from Quake III: Team Arena]
    - Evil Playground [id Software - from Quake III: Team Arena]
    - Gothic Rage [Quaker-X - Quake III Community map]

Plus 9 premium maps, but I'll keep quiet about those (At least for now I will ).

Member AGRESS0R is on a distinguished road
    Quote Originally Posted by pietsen View Post
    yay, out of beta. i am a bit disappointed about the maps and stuff since i won't pay for any game on regular basis. however:
    won't there be problems with playing back demos when you rename the maps? i don't know what its like in the actual game, but wolfcam seems to need the original names with nubmers.
    Yes.Change name map >> Wolfcam and Quake Live Demo Player 1.3.1 ( QLDP ) not working :/. Editing movie >> pause. Fix IT NOW !!
    Short Montage >>> Esr Reality
    Short Montage 2 >>> Esr Reality

Junior Member animaliZed is on a distinguished road
    Quote Originally Posted by kaetor View Post
    Bots don't unthaw in FT practice. Unless I've been doing it wrong of course.
    FreezeTag is not supported in practice mode.

Banned TheMuffinMan86 will become famous soon enough TheMuffinMan86's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by animaliZed View Post
    FreezeTag is not supported in practice mode.
    It seems to work fine for me.

*mephist0666
    NICE !!!

freeze tag r0x !!

thank you !!!

Junior Member BAYBAL is on a distinguished road
    It seems that current Japanese Castles map is a reduced version of the original. Now we have 6*6 servers, but still no adequate maps to host competitive CTF.

Senior Member csCadaver is on a distinguished road csCadaver's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by BAYBAL View Post
    It seems that current Japanese Castles map is a reduced version of the original. Now we have 6*6 servers, but still no adequate maps to host competitive CTF.
    The Japanese Castles IS the original. If you mean the version with a bridge in the middle and waterfalls+caves. That is the extended version which is created at a later date.

+ Reply to Thread