+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast

Thread: Premium Week Wrap up & Sampler Matches

Senior Member DocPossible has a spectacular aura about DocPossible has a spectacular aura about DocPossible's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by sml411 View Post
    You are incorrect, somebody suggested all modes should be open to to all players all the time.
    <snip>
    So no they are not geniuses I would say exactly opposite.

Which isn't what they've done at all. It's only available on 1 map so you can try out the game type in a limited fashion. Make everything free for everyone != have a limited number of servers stuck on one map...
    Like to play more Freeze Tag ? Join Clan Chill. We play Freeze Tag most evenings, 7:30pm UK time onwards, with a smattering of TDM, CTF and a regular duel cup. Check our website. IRC : #clanchill on quakenet

Junior Member JohnCoffy is on a distinguished road JohnCoffy's Avatar
    Thing with spawned server is really nice - couple things that could be improved - more effective skill restriction system, its sad that on T4 server joins so many low skilled players, if i set "My Skill Level" (Tier4) then would be nice to see players who`s equal or higher than me, not lower. Ping problem solving would be great job as well - is it possible to make "auto kick" if ping is higher than 80? Cause it`s really annoying to try to hit someone who`s warping like Gandalf The Grey....

For everything else - thank you very much.

Senior Member AXxXxO is on a distinguished road AXxXxO's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by stuhl View Post
    cant see red rover anywhere, sup?
    it is there....look carefully
    Quote Originally Posted by Downlink View Post
    Add A Killcam Maybe?
    Only available for COD MW3 owners!Coming soon i next update....

Junior Member Potatcka is on a distinguished road
    Gj ID!!!! I'm happy to see Quake is getting attention again.Very pleased with the prem week, was a blast.

Junior Member RadeaZ is on a distinguished road
    quake live is IMPRESSIVE.

EXCELLENT Update again.

keep it!

Junior Member spirit_of_error is on a distinguished road spirit_of_error's Avatar
    Thanks for adding Argentina ;-)

*sml411
    Quote Originally Posted by DocPossible View Post

Which isn't what they've done at all. It's only available on 1 map so you can try out the game type in a limited fashion. Make everything free for everyone != have a limited number of servers stuck on one map...
    We know people have a game type which they spend most of their time playing. So a new player installs QL and if he had the opportunity to play Freeze he might really like it and become addicted. So what are they trying to do with "sampler"? So don't turn your sampler on and off leave it on all the time. Limited servers fine. Logically it makes no sense to turn it on and off. id management is illogical.

Senior Member infntnub is on a distinguished road infntnub's Avatar
    I wonder if there's any possibility of some random sampler servers popping up with Freeze on some "eh" sort of map to get people hooked. Like sml411 hinted at in the above post.

May be worth a shot for a few weeks to see if it leads to anything. Who knows.
    Quake 3 1.16n Noghost iFreezetag

-UE- .o2o. -g0d- n[2]p foq -end- *pWp* oBs H$ iD aM q3p {DR} *MS* uTk dT |c*|

Great Memories That Will Last A Lifetime :~)

http://www.instalounge.co.nr/

Junior Member Taevier is on a distinguished road
    I really like Domination.
    Please dedicate server to it so I can keep playing it.
    The sampler version doesn't have voting, and no one likes to play were there's no voting.
    Please fix that. Thank you

*sml411
    Quote Originally Posted by Taevier View Post
    I really like Domination.
    Please dedicate server to it so I can keep playing it.
    The sampler version doesn't have voting, and no one likes to play were there's no voting.
    Please fix that. Thank you
    What would you like to vote?

+ Reply to Thread