+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Thread: Premium Week Wrap up & Sampler Matches

Banned BONFIRE is an unknown quantity at this point
    maybe if you made a decent default version of attack defend, people wouldve played it more. As it is now, youre able to fire nades and rockets through doorways to keep enemies out until the round ends, a bit like ctfs from threewave back when it was still 1.3. I dont think Ive played a slower version of this gametype. At least by spawning your own server you can adjust it to fastswitch. i can understand why you keep ruining maps, with the lack of people knowing how to make maps, but why do you keep insisting on taking in gametypes only to ruin them? insta is wrong, so is freezetag, and now a/d. I do like the twitch you put in so you can throw a flag in 1flag, but i dont get the part of why you added it in the first place - same with harvester, never played in q3 and never will be in ql lol :\

Senior Member AXxXxO is on a distinguished road AXxXxO's Avatar
    Good news for standards!Hf and be on alert
    Quote Originally Posted by Downlink View Post
    Add A Killcam Maybe?
    Only available for COD MW3 owners!Coming soon i next update....

Junior Member wem420 is on a distinguished road
    yes very nice! Domination was also my favorite. Hope it stays popular. Love the updates recently

Senior Member ybl is on a distinguished road ybl's Avatar
    cant see red rover anywhere, sup?

Senior Member DocPossible has a spectacular aura about DocPossible has a spectacular aura about DocPossible has a spectacular aura about DocPossible's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by muckyman View Post
    I went to bed leaving my server running and was amazed to find 15 people still on it the next morning when i got up.
    Great job with this latest update guys,keep up the good work.
    xD. That's really nice mucky

The Sampler match is a stroke of genius. I note that no-one suggested this idea on the forums...
    Like to play more Freeze Tag ? Join Clan Chill. We play Freeze Tag most evenings, 7:30pm UK time onwards, with a smattering of TDM, CTF and a regular duel cup. Check our website. IRC : #clanchill on quakenet

Junior Member Yavich is on a distinguished road
    Add DeadZone in next update please! The best gametype in Q4

*sml411
    Quote Originally Posted by DocPossible View Post
    xD. That's really nice mucky

The Sampler match is a stroke of genius. I note that no-one suggested this idea on the forums...
    You are incorrect, somebody suggested all modes should be open to to all players all the time. Starting with Freeze before this update. I still think they should all be open all the time to gather a following. Put it only on one map if you like but they need to be sampled by whomever trys the game. What is the purpose of the sampler? Then why only on rotation? What about people that try the game when their favorite game type (unknown to them) is not being offered the week they try us out?
    So they didn't think of it and they messed it up.
    So no they are not geniuses I would say exactly opposite.
    Last edited by sml411; 05-08-2012 at 04:28 PM.

Senior Member system_ is on a distinguished road system_'s Avatar
    is it always gonna be on chem reaction or will you guys switch it up each week

Senior Member Asuka_ is on a distinguished road Asuka_'s Avatar
    Those sampler matches are ranked?

ED: Ok, looks like they are
    Last edited by Asuka_; 05-08-2012 at 06:59 PM.
    Quake Live
    Asuka
    My Youtube

Member haymo is on a distinguished road
    SyncError: If you are trying to have more people buy prem/pro then don't make the map (chemical reactor) a terrible choice for domination. Black Cathedral would be a good choice as it's fun 3v3 but also 8v8. Chemical Reactor will turn people off the gametype because they will not enjoy it properly.

+ Reply to Thread