+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: Premium Week Wrap up & Sampler Matches

Web Programmer sponge will become famous soon enough sponge will become famous soon enough sponge's Avatar

Premium Week Wrap up & Sampler Matches

The Premium content week has now ended. During the last week, out of the five new gametypes, Domination was by far filling up the most matches, while Attack & Defend was the second most popular. Red Rover was third, and Harvester and 1-Flag CTF traded places at fourth and fifth. The results of our Facebook poll showed a similar result, with 73% of the people who voted for their favorite game mode choosing Domination.

If you haven't checked out the new Start a Match yet, our Standard and Premium users can kick the tires on a non-functional demo to see the depth of settings available, while Pro users can create and play on matches of their own twisted creation. Start a Match can be accessed through "Play Online," under the "Home" menu. Response to our Start a Match changes have been overwhelmingly positive, with six times more people playing on Pro matches than in previous months. If you've had trouble creating Pro matches in the past, now is a great time to give it another shot!

Along with re-enabling Premium matches, we're also introducing today for the first time ever, Sampler Matches. These are Domination matches running Chemical Reaction, and are only available in select locations (Texas, United Kingdom, Germany, Argentina, Australia, and Russia) in limited quantities. We expect to mix these matches up from time to time, so be on the lookout for matches labeled "Sampler" in your match browser!

It was great seeing everybody checking out all the new content this week, and we're looking forward to continued fragging on our Domination Sampler matches!

Senior Member Chibers will become famous soon enough Chibers's Avatar
    Great idea. I'm actually taken back by this.

Good work chaps.
    #TATW
    It's more fun when you're mellow

Banned DCR is on a distinguished road
    #1 Get a pro subscription.
    #2 Add friends who play quake.
    #3 Start a server and play quake with friends.

Member Lapppy is on a distinguished road
    Quote Originally Posted by sponge View Post
    with six times more people playing on Pro matches than in previous months.
    Does that include the free premium week?

Web Programmer sponge will become famous soon enough sponge will become famous soon enough sponge's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Lapppy View Post
    Does that include the free premium week?
    Yes, it does.

Junior Member 4venger is on a distinguished road
    ok, now where's Brazilian server ?

Senior Member muckyman will become famous soon enough muckyman will become famous soon enough muckyman's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by sponge View Post
    Response to our Start a Match changes have been overwhelmingly positive, with six times more people playing on Pro matches than in previous months.

It was great seeing everybody checking out all the new content this week, and we're looking forward to continued fragging on our Domination Sampler matches!
    I went to bed leaving my server running and was amazed to find 15 people still on it the next morning when i got up.
    Great job with this latest update guys,keep up the good work.
    Quote Originally Posted by Stanton Friedman
    All flying saucers are UFO`s not all UFO`s are flying saucers.

Junior Member Cardinal_QWCA is on a distinguished road
    Awesome. Domination is a blast.

Senior Member Lam has a spectacular aura about Lam has a spectacular aura about Lam has a spectacular aura about Lam's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by muckyman View Post
    I went to bed leaving my server running and was amazed to find 15 people still on it the next morning when i got up.
    The next needed feature would be persistent op list, so you don't need to /op someone each time they rejoin, instead start a server, run some script with a command, let's call it /addop for each entitled users and each time one of them joins, make them a referee.

Senior Member ybl is on a distinguished road ybl's Avatar
    can u also make RR plz? i havent seen a server not even an empty one.
    CA with <16 slots is nothing.

+ Reply to Thread