+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Recent statistics....

Senior Member quakestreme is on a distinguished road

Recent statistics....

I think there should be "recent statistics" to show how well you've been fragging lately. Otherwise the more games you've played, the harder it is to change your kill/death ratio and other statistics. It could extend to how well you've been doing for the past three games, ten games, fifty games or whatever. Otherwise people will get stuck on a ratio and have no idea what their current kill/death ratios etc. are from the statistics.

Senior Member KittenIgnition is on a distinguished road
    Quote Originally Posted by quakestreme View Post
    I think there should be "recent statistics" to show how well you've been fragging lately. Otherwise the more games you've played, the harder it is to change your kill/death ratio and other statistics. It could extend to how well you've been doing for the past three games, ten games, fifty games or whatever. Otherwise people will get stuck on a ratio and have no idea what their current kill/death ratios etc. are from the statistics.
    or, just remove stats completely. that would satisfy everyone!

Senior Member Marklar is on a distinguished road Marklar's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by KittenIgnition View Post
    or, just remove stats completely. that would satisfy everyone!
    I agree.

But since Sync said they won't remove it, a Timeframe switch would be useful for stats too. I want to know how my aim improved lately. Leaderboards are messed up so I can't use that.

Senior Member hthurr is on a distinguished road
    The best you can do is check out your stats for the last 7 days. They should at least make it so you didn't have to click on accuracy, efficiency, and so on separately when attempting to view your own stats.
    "You are rasist because you are scaried. That right tough guy your scaried." -stradamorin

Off-Topic Forum

Senior Member Icey_Pain is on a distinguished road Icey_Pain's Avatar
    I just wish they would give us the possibility to turn off stats tracking. That way I could atleast play a relaxed game, without having to worry of having silly stats again.

Senior Member tucker is on a distinguished road tucker's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Icey_Pain View Post
    I just wish they would give us the possibility to turn off stats tracking. That way I could atleast play a relaxed game, without having to worry of having silly stats again.
    you shouldnt have to turn off a setting to stop worrying about something :>

+ Reply to Thread