+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Was my name change the beginning of the end??

Senior Member Lolzy will become famous soon enough Lolzy's Avatar
    Man and here I wanted to change my name to TheAngryPuppy. I remain Lolzy for the rest of my life, then.
    Q * ]Q[* Q]|[A * QL
    ...and still playing!
    JOIN THE DRUNK CLAN!
    Remember, if you happen to join our clan, you can be drunk during each and every match in QL and GET AWAY WITH IT.
    http://qldrunkclan.proboards.com/

lets C H I L L !
    Visit and ask Doc for your medication.
    http://qlchill.proboards.com/
    Quote Originally Posted by megaman3 View Post
    In ql the other weapons started to shine.
    Quote Originally Posted by HabeebDaPro View Post
    anywas hope rocket lawnchairs r neffed, becuz they mak me mad n get iolet so no noob can spam nd win like idot

Senior Member Rebecca will become famous soon enough Rebecca's Avatar
    pikaluva13 - I hope you're right. But at the moment, two days after the name change, my stats still are messed up. Weirdly, those CTF stats I didn't earn aren't bad, but they're not mine. I'm one of those players that like stats, especially correct ones. (!) I like to see improvement in my performance and find things I could be doing better.

I played five online matches yesterday, winning one and coming in second in three of the others. I typically win 20 percent of my FFA games. Those are showing normally in my records, but the previous four weeks of exclusively CTF games are not mine. From five weeks and further back, my actual prior matches are still there. And Thank You, Jeebus - my awards and summary are OK.

I e-mailed Ordus this morning. Sure hope it works out. Still, people who are thinking of a name change should be aware that there may be ISSUES.

+ Reply to Thread